Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derek Chisora Rips Daniel Dubois: "He Tried To Make It F------ Cute, F------ P------"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Derek Chisora Rips Daniel Dubois: "He Tried To Make It F------ Cute, F------ P------"

Before he was officially given his chance, Daniel Dubois promised to use his physical attributes against Oleksandr Usyk. With the unified heavyweight champ having some of the best boxing skills in the world, Dubois wasn't interested in simply sticking on the outside and having a war of the minds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dubios was landing some good shots, but Chisora is right. A boxer who's as skilled as Usyk, you have to wrangle him about and shut what he's best down at as much as possible.

Comment

They give game plan away before fight and usy k the genius is planning his own gameplan in return, like a soldier.
      So it's not too easy

Comment

derek needs to shave that patcy, pubic hair from his face

Comment

If Fury ever fights him that's what you're going to see. Lots of leaning, etc. Dubois isn't THAT much bigger than Usyk, but Chisora is right. That's what they said they were going to do before the fight, which I why I'm surprised I didn't see even more low blows. As was said though it's easier said than done. Fury will definitely try to rough him up.
          PunchyPotorff PunchyPotorff likes this.

Comment

hes entitled to comment because he did exactly what he said other people should do

Comment

Yeah Dubois did what everyone trys to do except chisora is stand there and try and outbox him but chisora still got pinged about abit when he fought how he fought against usyk. But Dubois also isn't a guy who can fight like chisora in terms of getting on a guys chest and pushing him back he just don't fight like that. But what Dubois could of maybe done is maybe mix it up abit more but it's easier said and done when usyk is using his feet to create angles and you just can't work it out. He should of never been in there in the first place not ready at all if you're having big problems against Kevin lerena then you shouldn't be fighting usyk in you're next fight

Comment

That kind of style worked to a degree with Usyk , that's the way Chisora fights, but it didn't win him the fight either. Usyk is a tricky fast awkward guy who must be a nightmare when your'e actually in there with him . So it's easier said than done , the guy to do it is Tyson Fury, with his size and skills , but I'm beginning to think that won't be as clear cut as I first thought .

Comment

Dubois fought Usyk like the other chinny heartless Brit, Chisora is the only current Brit HW that has heart.

Comment

I always enjoy hearing Dereck's insight into these things.
                    JeBron Lamez JeBron Lamez likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X