Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Will Beat Canelo Alvarez, Says Only Common Opponent Austin Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
    ****** ass fight. Anyone who pays for this **** is a ****ing dumb ass.
    so you will be buying it then...
    Last edited by icha; 09-01-2023, 05:59 PM.

Comment

I think Trout makes a lot of sense. He is also right when he says that Charlo is naturally the bigger man. Anyone writing him off because of a size difference, is making a mistake. Charlo is dehydrating about 20 pounds to fight at 154, same as Canelo was doing. Charlo is going to feel stronger than he ever has and will only be a few pounds heavier in the ring. Both will be about 180. Charlo has looked good recently, Canelo not so much.

If I had faith in the judging, I'd probably put a couple hundred on Jermell at whatever crazy odds they're giving.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
        Charlo might make him quit before facing the embarrassment of getting stopped. Jermell is strong, athletic, with good movement and speed. He has the ability to give Cinnabon the same problems as Trout and Lara, but with much more power and quickness.
        You finally come out of hiding

like I said none of the Texas dudes beating canelo

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          I think Trout makes a lot of sense. He is also right when he says that Charlo is naturally the bigger man. Anyone writing him off because of a size difference, is making a mistake. Charlo is dehydrating about 20 pounds to fight at 154, same as Canelo was doing. Charlo is going to feel stronger than he ever has and will only be a few pounds heavier in the ring. Both will be about 180. Charlo has looked good recently, Canelo not so much.

If I had faith in the judging, I'd probably put a couple hundred on Jermell at whatever crazy odds they're giving.
          Nothing to do with size everything to do with skill n charlo the best at 154

tbh I doubt any of the guys charlo faced could even beat ggg

Comment

Originally posted by mjh1969 View Post
            I lthought Trout's analysis as a person who fought both guys was very accurate in his assessment of both fighters. The size difference goes to Charlo no doubt. Charlo is not going to stand toe to toe with Canelo the whole time. I think he will hit Canelo hard enough to get his respect. Once Charlo does that then it will change the course of the fight. I don't know why people think Charlo is going to stand there and let Canelo hit him the whole fight. That is ****** logic. For Charlo to win, he will have to stick and move the whole fight, box Canelo and stay out of the corner. For Canelo to win, he will have to be busy and throw a lot of punches in flurries and use his head movement. If Canelo comes in at 165 lbs then this will be better for him. Charlo won't have to lose as much weight for this fight. I favor Charlo to win. Canelo isn't knocking out Charlo. Charlo has never been knocked out before in his career and it won't be happening in this fight. However, if Charlo is ****** enough to trade with Canelo too many times and gets caught then Canelo could finish him.
            I mean if he fights like he did vs castano charlo definitely not winning Even in the rematch he was getting tagged a lot vs castano

Comment

cHaRLo wiNs aNd iM puTTiNg moNeY oN iT,.,.,.,.cAneLo dOseNt fiGhT mEn oF cOloR oNLy eUoRpEaNs,.,.,.,hE's iN fOR a sUpRiSe,.,.,.wAtCh,.,..,.

Comment

Working...
              X