Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Expects IBF To Order Usyk-Hrgovic, Wants To Get Fight Done For December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would fury fight again too? So when is Saudi fight? Can't usy k fight flip afterbfury?

Comment

It is next obviuosly.

Comment

Originally posted by fifth_root View Post
        It is about time to make Usyk move his ***, as he was stalling 4 titles for 23 months, practically defending them once per year. Would be nice to see him back in 4 months, but I doubt it.
        He was obligated to the AJ rematch last year and just defended them.
        Fury defended his Title in May of 2022 and looks like he will not be defending it for at least another year.
        Where is the outrage over that?

His title is not even on the line for his next fight over Ngannou.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsrr View Post

He was obligated to the AJ rematch last year and just defended them.
          Fury defended his Title in May of 2022 and looks like he will not be defending it for at least another year.
          Where is the outrage over that?

His title is not even on the line for his next fight over Ngannou.
          When he took them from AJ we waited for one year for the rematch. After that, we waited 11 more months for a defence - sorry, but that is lame for a man who holds 4 belts (Fury has only one). And I know - the unification - well, he should haven't pull out in the last moment under the reason of "I can list Fury's demands for 15 minutes", but didn't spend even 1 on quoting them. But to put it another way: one man's inactivity is not the excuse for another's.

Fury defended it again in December - true, it was a poor choice. And I also want him to fight this year already, but I don't consider Ngannou as a fight. So that is fair to say for both.

Comment

I'm surprised Eddie didn't manage to get Dillian Whyte ANOTHER shot at a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsrr View Post
              Hrgovic??

You mean that guy that gasses terribly mid-way through fights and then starts turning his back and walking aways from his opponents?

Don't know how he is a mandatory. He barely got through McKean.
              Zhang actually clipped him really good in one of his little backing aways walks in one of the later rounds of their fight.
              You like it or not Hrgovic won. And in the 12th round ZZ was running away from him. He outboxed him in last round and he has a "problem with stamina" Why no one talks how ZZ run away from him in last round.

Comment

Working...
              X