Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Francis Ngannou Vows: Tyson Fury is Going To Hit That Canvas!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Francis Ngannou Vows: Tyson Fury is Going To Hit That Canvas!

Francis Ngannou could have gone about business and done just fine financially. At the time, the former UFC heavyweight champion was cashing fairly hefty checks and scoring highlight-reel-level knockouts. Yet, when his UFC deal expired, instead of resigning, Ngannou pivoted.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good luck selling that, MMA guys have all looked ordinary against top boxers.

Comment

The ref and doctors will have their hands full, this is gonna be a blood bath.

Comment

I hope Ngannou somehow lands a Hail Mary, or at least makes Fury look underwhelming. Would serve Fury right for taking this fight in the first place.

Comment

Lol sure you will Francis, Knock that gypsy btch out!

Comment

Fury is getting paid a lot of money for a glorified sparring session

Thats A side type shht .

Comment

Fury has been known to fight down at his opponents level so who the hell knows which version shows up. Boar meat fury or coke head fury.

Comment

Fury can hit canvas. No problem on that.

Finishing him is the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
                  I hope Ngannou somehow lands a Hail Mary, or at least makes Fury look underwhelming. Would serve Fury right for taking this fight in the first place.
                  I kind of hope that too.

But then we'd have a heavyweight champion (still) who has just been defeated and would be gearing up for a rematch with a 37 year old non boxer who landed a Hail Mary on debut.

Either way it's terrible for the sport. Hard to know what to hope for.

It's probably going to be irrelevant though. Fury should beat him comfortably.

Comment

I think unless Tyson gets him out fast, Francis may get lucky. Francis will touch tyson

Comment

Working...
                    X