Don't let the fake outrage take away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't let the fake outrage take away

from that being a great performance.

36yrs old, out of the ring for a year and put on a masterclass backing up the much bigger, younger man and beating him into submission. The only shots triple knee I mean D landed all night was lowblows.

That is what we should be talking about not posting pics from a blindside after the punch has travelled in an upwards trajectory and making up controversy to discredit this great fighter.

Always excuses from the Brits, we are a bunch of sore losers.
    Made excuses for Bellew, acted like Chisora won just because he was game and won 3 rounds, made a million excuses for AJ now this. I can't imagine the excuses should he beat Fury - He waited Fury out and his out of the ring antics finally caught up with him, Wilder ruined him etc etc

Just give this certified great his credit already. No need for a rematch. We should be happy he still has it and be looking forward to Usyk vs Fury, the best vs the best for all the marbles. Don't allow this to be a distraction to drag the fight out any longer than it has already!

People saying that was a legal shot are making my die laughing. It was clearly a low blow it’s not even worth discussing.
    dan_cov dan_cov likes this.

Comment

People always overreact on here. The shot strayed low, wasn’t blatantly low, but definitely lower side of the belt.

Usyk ultimately outclassed Dubois and stopped him in the 9th round. Let’s just move the hell on. Nobody really wants to see a rematch, we want to see Fury vs Usyk for all the marbles.

Comment

Brits keep bringing up the low blow so they don't have to talk about how DDD quit again.
        dan_cov dan_cov likes this.

Comment

yeah fake outrage from Bradley and other fighters. Funny how the kid Haney got all that outrage over the Lomachenko fight and he never got counted out.

Comment

Working...
          X