Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Daniel Dubois' unofficial KO5 victory, should he fight Anthony Joshua next? Who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Daniel Dubois' unofficial KO5 victory, should he fight Anthony Joshua next? Who would win?

After seeing Daniel Dubois fold Oleksandr Usyk like a deck chair, who would you like to see the Uncrowned Champ fight next? Why not an all-British blockbuster against Anthony Joshua? The Uncrowned Champ versus the former titlist? Like two Frank Brunos going to war. I would watch that. But who wins?
    Anthony Joshua on Points
    20.00%
    Anthony Joshua via KO/TKO/RSF
    50.00%
    Daniel Dubois on Points
    0%
    Daniel Dubois via KO/TKO/RSF
    30.00%
    Draw/Other
    0%

I hate to say it because i absolutely cant stand AJ...but theres no doubt he wins by double knee.
    W1LL W1LL likes this.

Comment

I do think that was a legit body shot on Usyk, but overall hes a big slow stiff and not as sturdy as he looks. Joshua KOs him imo. Hes probably better than Whyte and Del Boy though.
      W1LL W1LL likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
        I do think that was a legit body shot on Usyk, but overall hes a big slow stiff and not as sturdy as he looks. Joshua KOs him imo. Hes probably better than Whyte and Del Boy though.
        Whyte has only lost to AJ early in their careers, Povetkin in a fight he was dominating until he got caught and he avenged it, and then Fury.

Dubois Has quit v Joyce and Usyk now and floored 3 times against a D level fighter in his fight before last night.

There's not much to suggest Dubois is better than Whyte was. Parker was too much of a "nice guy" for someone like Whyte and it was his undoing. Dubois would be the same.

Of course Dubois has power, I think that shot v Usyk was legal and he should have won, and no doubt he could knock out Dillian ...

But there's also a high chance he folds v Whyte, Dubois hasn't got any grit.

I'm not even sure Dubois heart would stand up v prime Chisora who would keep coming. He just seems to take a knee under any bit of sustained pressure.

But you only need to see Dubois talk to realise he's like a 13 year old boy inside a man's body. I've always believed he's a bit autistic or something. I bet he has never had *** either.
        Last edited by deathofaclown; 08-27-2023, 04:17 AM.
        W1LL W1LL likes this.

Comment

Good fight tbf, both explosive, both pretty stiff with questionable heart, toughness, stamina.

It damn sure ain’t going 12. I’d probably lean towards AJ mid to late but wouldn’t be a confident pick after his recent performances.
          W1LL W1LL likes this.

Comment

Dubois landed a beautiful body shot on Usyk, no doubt. But he essentially gave up after Pabon' made that horrible low blow call. I mean, he refused to get up from a jab, for crying out loud! If he gets legit hard dropped by Joshua, he may freaking croak.
            W1LL W1LL likes this.

Comment

quitter vs quitter may the best quitter win
              W1LL W1LL likes this.

Comment

I think AJ has shown more heart than Dubois who looks for a way out as soon as it gets tough. AJ dealt with a heavy KD from Wlad and got up to win, he also got dropped multiple times against Ruiz before he finally quit (Dubois would've quit much earlier imo). AJ also hung in there against Usyk even though he was getting outboxed and was good/dangerous enough for Usyk to think twice about a sustained attack for the stoppage whereas he seemed to have no issues going through the gears to get Dubois out of there.

Dubois hits very hard and AJ has looked vulnerable lately so it isn't a foregone conclusion but I think AJ is the better fighter with more heart.
                SUBZER0ED SUBZER0ED W1LL W1LL like this.

Comment

AJ beats Dubois. By UD.
                  W1LL W1LL likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X