Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you consider this a low blow? Freeze frame.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by War Room View Post

It's zoomed in yes, doesn't mean its below the line. Jesus you people are dumb lmao.​

Thats higher than every other pic, the punch moves upwards that pic is a scam shot, show where it makes first contact.
    billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

DLH took a dive, facts!

Meanwhile =--->

He really works the body with both hands down like that? Or just when he’s training and nothing comes back?

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post
        That photo is misleading, its before the moment of actual impact. Sure it slid up but at the point of impact it was legal. Usyk went down with his hands by his sides he never touched his crotch which is the instant reaction when a man is hurt in the nuts. Daniel was robbed.
        Daniel quit with four rounds remaining after taking a jab. Hard to argue you were robbed when you do that.

Comment

It was definitely low. Dubois was beat down and quit

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Thats higher than every other pic, the punch moves upwards that pic is a scam shot, show where it makes first contact.
            What matters is the point of punch impact not simply where the glove brushes on the way to impact. This photo is the most accurate.

Comment

What matters is the point of punch impact not simply where the glove brushes on the way to impact. This photo is the most accurate.
              I don't agree, looking at the videos and stills its borderline it travels up and pulls the cup into the nuts, it's very hard to call on the fly as it's only an inch in it. That photo is not the most accurate how you can state something like that there is no way of knowing where the impact was in the trajectory of the ark.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

He really works the body with both hands down like that? Or just when he’s training and nothing comes back?
                He is training is he not or like =---> can you not see that?

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Its not a scam, stop it. It's legit.​

Comment

He is training is he not or like =---> can you not see that?

Its not a scam, stop it. It's legit.​
                  There is other photos showing lower how come you don't have them like they don't exist, Start at the bottom of the ark first contact not at the top or where it suits you, its got to be first contact that's the point that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolor View Post

War Room's image is manipulated, see other thread. Look for instance at the belt line inside and outside his red circle.
                    seriously? dammmnnnn! I was wondering why the point of contact looked so different. The punch is very hard to judge, the consensus seems to be that at the point of impact, it was a little low. I look at a few things:
                    1. Reaction. Liver shots are like "gunshots" a person initially freezes then the body kind of drops as it is overwhelmed with pain, to me they really do look like someone got shot.
                    2. Body shots vary, but the person has a tendency to try to stand up and either can, or drops
                    3. Groin shots are like Usyk's reaction... Probably his cup was tapped, as the shot did not appear to be in the groin. I know from experience that some of the worse groin shots are actually like a slap, and the person goes down like Usyk did... Less fetal position, more just rolling around lol.

https://youtu.be/cj-7HF2oQB8 At around the forty second mark, a liver shot... Notice the very slight delay, then the kind of stiffening you see when someone is "shot."
                    https://youtu.be/8oNM1j3i5-c at around the 19 second mark: Person tries to readjust, to stand up (even on the ground) no delayed reaction like the liver shot.
                    https://youtu.be/-Th_SwhJIhU at the fourteen second mark... Just like Usyk did... you don't crumple like a body shot, you bend, grimace, and then react to the pain... Notice the same dropping to the knees to "pull in groin" type of reflex.

Comment

That photo is misleading, its before the moment of actual impact. Sure it slid up but at the point of impact it was legal. Usyk went down with his hands by his sides he never touched his crotch which is the instant reaction when a man is hurt in the nuts. Daniel was robbed.
                      ?
                      No its not... I am not commenting on the punch... to each his own to opine, but Usyk's reaction is classic regarding a nut shot... The reflex action is to pull in the groin, not to touch the crotch, which happens much later. Ever been stung by a wasp and you see it on your hand a split second before? its the same reflex... you will pull the hand away before you do anything else, it is tactile... When something is hit, we try to pull it in... Another example, you smack me in the nose, Yes I will eventually put my hand to it... Much much later tough, initially I will anticipate another punch and try to cringe (unless I am a trained fighter).

Comment

Working...
                      X