Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you consider this a low blow? Freeze frame.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by War Room View Post

YDKSAB, clearly. Shouldn't you like be meeting women on a Saturday night?

Alts coming out of the woodwork!​
    I'm no spring chicken any more, I'll just argue with all of you about your most deeply held positions on favorite fighters.

Comment

Usyk is doing what Ukranians do. As soon as they start losing they call for help, like they do with the US...The Ref = the US.

Comment

He got hit in the stomach. He was stopped and bailed out. Hit right on the navel and he grabbed his balls what a joke man lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

I'm no spring chicken any more, I'll just argue with all of you about your most deeply held positions on favorite fighters.
          You'll just get put on ignore, you're a shithaus troll that brings zero to the table but stinky feet and a bad case of halitosis.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

You'll just get put on ignore, you're a shithaus troll that brings zero to the table but stinky feet and a bad case of halitosis.
            The ignore button is a very Victor Ortiz and now Daniel Dubois like move.

Comment

Punch was on the belt line so far as I can tell by photos and replays I’m seeing on YouTube. In the post fight interview when Usyk’s people is are asking for clarification of what is a legal blow, he is told anything below the belly button is low, any lunch that touches the pants (trunks) is low. To my eyes it didn’t look low, it was right on the belt line, but refs are given the discretion to make the call.

Comment

legal punch imo

Comment

So Usyk haters will say it was not. Usyk fans and anyone who understand a thing or two about boxing will say it was low and illegal punch. In the end of the day UK/Warren and their media needs something to talk about rather than Usyk made DD quit with jab…

Comment

Definitely low

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                      It's a hard call live. With the glove landing BELOW the belt, it leaves room for questioning. I don't know. It's hard to say and if Usyk lost because of that, there will be the other side saying he was robbed and lost to a low blow. I honestly rather have it be a low blow and require DuBois to land a more decisive KO punch than that.
                      That's sort of the way I see it, though at the time I thought it was a legal punch. That punch should have given Dubios a big edge in the fight because it really hurt Usyk. I didn't think Usyk could rally back from that punch. I thought it would take his legs and make him fold. He recovered really quickly!

Comment

Working...
                      X