Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Helenius: I Have Been Tested My Entire Career; I Didn't Cheat And Never Would

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Helenius: I Have Been Tested My Entire Career; I Didn't Cheat And Never Would

Robert Helenius has professed his innocence shortly after landing in the sport's latest drug testing scandal. The 39-year-old heavyweight was dealt a double hit from his short notice clash versus Anthony Joshua. Their August 12 clash in London saw Helenius suffer a seventh-round knockout to the former two-time unified heavyweight titlists. Less
    [Click Here To Read More]

The problem is Vada run by Convicted criminal Victor Conte

Comment

Vada are only a sample collection agency, they don't do the actual testing themselves. They contract that out to a Wada approved lab, which in this case is
      Drug Control Centre King's College London
      Ukad also use this lab, so it's the same lab.
      https://www.ukad.org.uk/news/ukad-re...oping-purposes

My theory is that it's a compromised/dodgy lab that's been paid off by someone to sabotage Matchroom..and it goes back to the Whyte 2019 fail situation. When he was suing ukad, they just closed the matter by concluding 'isolated CONTAMINATION event'.
      Conor Benn has recently gone after the lab on twitter but then deleted his posts. Basically he's implied the lab is upto no good and have set him up, then refused to test the B sample with an independent witness.

Maybe the helenius test result is just a way of implying impartiality to the british public when in reality he's been set up to make the lab look honest?

i wouldnt rule it out. the lab has also leaked to the media with the Whyte 2019 one and then with Conor Benn aswell.

Dare7 Dare7 SteveM SteveM like this.

Comment

Clomiphene, huh? The world-famous Matchroom eggs yet again.

Comment

what a shocker, declaring innocence and vowing to clear name, i guess what else can u do
          Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 187tek9 View Post
            The problem is Vada run by Convicted criminal Victor Conte
            Is that true? Wouldn't be surprised,lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
              Clomiphene, huh? The world-famous Matchroom eggs yet again.
              Just goes to show you should never accept a free omelette in the Matchroom canteen

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                what a shocker, declaring innocence and vowing to clear name, i guess what else can u do
                actually it is refreshing compared to ConorBenn's stance which is to not work with the Board - lets see if his actions match his words

Comment

It does seem strange that all Matchroom connected fighters are testing dirty now - either you subscribe to the idea that Hearn is a scoundrel and knowingly turns a blind eye or maybe there's something to Inspired's post above

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

actually it is refreshing compared to ConorBenn's stance which is to not work with the Board - lets see if his actions match his words
                    benn the henn wont even share his full 'dossier' with anyone but the wbc as far as i remember because of Pride or something weird like that & the wbc were so confused by it the concluded something that the dossier didnt even say, according to the henn, bizarre stuff

Comment

Working...
                    X