Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Doesn't Have Any "Heart" Says Subriel Matias

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Doesn't Have Any "Heart" Says Subriel Matias

Will Devin Haney officially move up in weight? Or will the current undisputed lightweight champ continue to make those grueling 135-pound weight cuts? While the boxing world awaits his final decision, Subriel Matias is also interested in what he'll decide to do.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Forget about Haney, worry about Ergashev! When's the date? LET'S GO!

Comment

Translation: I want Haney to stand right in front of me.

That being said, yeah Haney has a safety-first style but I never felt that he "runs" in a prime Lara or prime Rigo fashion (I like both for the record).

Comment

Who wrote this article? Ponce never beat Matias let alone fought a rematch.

Comment

Damn, he says Haney has no heart and is a chicken?

Is Devin just going to take that?

Comment

All I know is that Subriel​ Mattias hits harder than a motherfucker at that 140lbs weight division. However, speed almost always beat power. Haney would use both his superior mobility and agility in order to neutralize Matias' punching power.

Comment

Haney jawzin instead of making a fight happen. Wtf is the wbcs excuse now?
              tell the kid to either defend his lw title or move tf up

Comment

He honestly doesn't. When he was getting tagged by pillow fisted Loma he was crying to his daddy during breaks. If he gets tagged by a powerful puncher or an aggressive one I don't think he'll make it.

Comment

I think this article erroneously implies that Jeremias Ponce had beaten Matias.
                  That is wrong, Ponce got TKO'd by Matias.
                  Matias only lost to Petros Ananyan.

Not sure why these Matias articles keep bring up Jeremias Ponce's name all the time.
                  SSDineff SSDineff likes this.

Comment

Any possibility of this Matias/Haney happening?

Comment

Working...
                    X