Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell Jr. Interested In Facing Naoya Inoue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is bad. Because Inoue and his ppl are going like the sound of that. And they're going to contact Gary and send him a generous offer to come to Japan. And Gary is going to take it because he can use a nice check as much as anyone can, and because he also likes his chances against Inoue, so why wouldn't he take the generous offer? But when he's in the ring and the bell sounds, what if, just what if he gets
    his wig pushed? I know that's saying a lot because he's Gary Russell and he's a serious dude, but damn. Just what if? I personally can't see it, but the way this kid trains and fights, it creates that what if, type feeling
    Last edited by archiemoore1; 08-15-2023, 01:41 PM.

Comment

And there is also blue kangaroos roaming around Manhattan, New York. Hell no, Gary would get knocked out. I know he’s just chatting as usual but this one is wild.

Comment

He would knock Gary Russell out. The expiration on that fight has passed. Gary wants the fight solely for the money because he knows cannot win at this stage of his career.

Comment

Gary has another job. He's a crypto semi pro. His day passed.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post

BX, I would love to see the Pitbull in vs GRJ! I know Gary has added a few pounds now that he has been so inactive. Make it happen! Cruz by demolition
            I was with you, until the closing! I think GRJ would take him to school!

Comment

Originally posted by YGriffith View Post
              Nah too soon for russel imo , he just fought.
              Too soon. More like too late? Anyway, who, according to you, did Gary Russel JR just fight??

Comment

Originally posted by Toprope View Post

Too soon. More like too late? Anyway, who, according to you, did Gary Russel JR just fight??
                He was being sarcastic. He was referring to GRJ's inactivity. Dude barely fights once a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  I was with you, until the closing! I think GRJ would take him to school!
                  I don’t think we have the same GRJ we used too a few years back. I don’t. Only time will tell brother
                  Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Mr GRJ will do way better than Fulton

Comment

Working...
                    X