Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell Jr. Interested In Facing Naoya Inoue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GRJ with 2 healthy shoulders would still be champion right now. I'm interested in seeing it. At the very least, it'll look good on Inuoe's resume.
    NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

A former champion coming off a shoulder injury and at 35 years old? Against the Monster? "For the right money"? 'Fraid not.

Comment

By the time "Monster" gets to 126, GRJ will be retired! I would LOVE to see GRJ vs. Pitbull Cruz @ 135! GRJ 5'5", Cruz 5'4"! Make It Happen!

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
          GRJ with 2 healthy shoulders would still be champion right now. I'm interested in seeing it. At the very least, it'll look good on Inuoe's resume.
          I thought he pulled a draw with Magsayo, even with one arm!

Comment

He, healthy is still dangerous for any fighter with drawing power and a fanbase but GRJ is kind of a joke now among hardcore fans due to his inactivity and TBA beating. He needs to find a TBA for a vacant belt then he'll have something to bargain with. Right now he brings nothing to the table.

Comment

GRJ is more or less a waste of talent. He’s obviously not very interested in boxing, not sure why anyone would be interested in him. He’s one of the main reasons 126 ****** for so long.

Comment

This fight might get made because Inoue is not black. Gary wont fight against a black fighter. He might look slow and get his ass kicked. We dont know, he's never fought a black fighter. That said, of course Inoue will also defeat him. But why the hell would he want to?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  By the time "Monster" gets to 126, GRJ will be retired! I would LOVE to see GRJ vs. Pitbull Cruz @ 135! GRJ 5'5", Cruz 5'4"! Make It Happen!
                  BX, I would love to see the Pitbull in vs GRJ! I know Gary has added a few pounds now that he has been so inactive. Make it happen! Cruz by demolition

Comment

lol stay put in retirement

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                      Russel with two healthy shoulders in the first few rounds was still losing to Masayo. I can't see him ever beating Masayo at this point of his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X