Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derek Chisora Outworks Gerald Washington Over Ten, Wins Unanimous Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thatmanox View Post

This literally might win meth user comment of the year, congrats.
    Washington maybe won 1 round, he didn’t even try to win. Go back to ****hub, you might have a better judgement on if it’s real or not clown.
    Beer goggles are very bad meth is what you had to be on …let me guess your in the U.K ? Smh

Comment

'Chisora is gonna end up being a sad case in boxing because hes fighting for way to long. I bet he's being paid well and that's all good that's the reason he's sticking about but he's not gonna be able to form sentences when he's 50 like James Toney'

I don't like the way they are using Chisora, & I think the key word is 'using'. He shouldn't still be fighting. Yes, he is getting paid but in a few years time he will be in a horrible condition. It is pretty disgusting that they keep 'using' the man & don't care that he is ending up with permanent, irreversible, brain damage. TBH, this makes me think my wife is right. She always tells me I shouldn't watch boxing.

You talk about Toney but Toney had defensive skills to die for, his head movement was exceptional. Toney's problem was that he was a M/W who over-ate so he kept moving up tp SMW, then LHW, then CW, then HW. At HW he was getting hit by that big African MoFo who had limited skills but he just was too big & strong for James.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

Beer goggles are very bad meth is what you had to be on …let me guess your in the U.K ? Smh
        buddy, you’re already meth user of the year. USA, homeboy. Let me guess, you send Malik Scott DM’s telling him how much better he made wilder and Washington and that you’ll be a good boy for him?

Comment

Excellent win for Chisora. That should be it.

Comment

Chisora more marketable than Washingtonn equals rigged cards.

Comment

I'm a huge Del Boy fan but this was a rough watch. He was a shell of himself, he moved slow, punched slow and reacted slow. He was lucky to be in against an opponent who's willing to win had been previously beaten out of him.

Dereck really needs to hang them up, I have to imagine he's well financially and he's taken enough punishment.

Comment

Dereck really needs to hang them up, I have to imagine he's well financially and he's taken enough punishment.

He's taken about 3 times as much punishment as any human being should take. Promoters just see him as a cash-cow, not a human being with a wife & children. Like I say, I'm through, boxing disgusts me. With Derek, with Danny Williams, how can any decent person condone this @@@@?

Comment

Jesus, that was a difficult watch. Two empty shells stumbling about like drunks after a Saturday night bender. Fights like this make you wish boxing had a pity rule.

Comment

Working...
                  X