Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Filip Hrgovic: On My Worst Night, I Beat Zhang - I Don't See How McKean is Gonna Beat Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zhang whooped him and lost on a pity decision
    baroidi baroidi tokon tokon like this.

Comment

This is probably a better fight than Joshua-Helenius, although I don't know much about the Australian.

Comment

Filip knows hes damn lucky got away with decision against the chinaman tbf.

Comment

Filip tell us something we don’t know
          If you really wanna blow our minds you should of rematches Zhang
          garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Hrgovic is kidding himself if he thinks he really beat Zhang. Should have been a rematch.

Comment

Hrgovic looks like he takes no pride in his body, his shirt was dirty in the last set of pics, and he looks flabby and terrible here, smh Dempsey is coming to kick ass!

Comment

McKean is obviously nothing special, but judging by the Zhang fight, neither is Hrgovic. Could be closer run thing than Hrgovic thinks.

Comment

Hyrgvck has power and a chin. But this dude is SLOW and STIFF. He's a brick wall! I know next to nothing about his opponent. I expect a close fight if he doesnt decide to **** with Hrgyrvc. That's gonna be my prediction in any fight with Hgrvyk until someone KO's him flat.
                  Last edited by Wacked_Out; 08-11-2023, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy7861992 View Post
                    He looked like a cartoon getting concussed every time Zhang landed on him , he didn't win that fight lol
                    Yeah he's delusional. He clearly lost and I didn't evert think the fight was close.
                    Sammy7861992 Sammy7861992 likes this.

Comment

1. Zhang got robbed in that fight
                      2. Zhang isn't good to begin with

Comment

Working...
                      X