Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford on Charlo: I Don't Like Jermell; He's a Fake Individual; I'm Definitely Coming for Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford on Charlo: I Don't Like Jermell; He's a Fake Individual; I'm Definitely Coming for Him

One way to get on the bad side of Terence Crawford apparently is to behave inauthentically. The undisputed welterweight champion from Omaha, Nebraska, has not been shy about expressing his antipathy for Jermell Charlo, the undisputed 154-pound champion, and in a recent interview, Crawford explained that his animus for the Houston native stems from the latter's "fake" demeanor.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Charlo is a snappier puncher than Spence so don't count on an easy fight.

Comment

From knowledge n rumors Spence would beat on charlo in sparring plus I heard Spence actually knocked out jermell in sparring back then probably around the time charlo moved to derricks camp
      Don2021 Don2021 likes this.

Comment

Charlo will be damaged good after the Canelo fight. Crawford won't get any credit. He can Fight Tim for the Vacant WBO title to be Champ in another weight class.

Comment

At the end of the day; These two are still professionals. They fight for money. They are both trying to drum up support and interest for their fight.

This fight with Jermell is more dangerous for Terence Crawford than Spence because they are both counter punchers; With low punch volumes and workrates.

Spence was easier to hit because he is so predictable. He often leaves himself exposed and opened by throwing so many more punches than Jermell Charlo.​​

Errol became batting practice for Bud Crawford.​

Comment

I think Crawford vs Charlo is a massive fight. I think so. More massive than the Spence fight in which Bud was basically introduced to the paying public.
            JAB N MOVE JAB N MOVE likes this.

Comment

Mad because Charlo picked Spence? This guy has been picking at Jermell for a few years now. I don’t see anything fake about Jermell he seems to want to fight anyone.

Comment

Jermell has proven himself to he a tough nut to crack so it will be a 50-50 fight for me ..

Comment

This fight will be insane.

Comment

Damn this is going to be good!

Comment

Working...
                    X