Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nate Diaz Open To Having More Fights in Boxing, Feels He Did Well Against Jake Paul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad at least he feels that way.

Comment

Nate Diaz is always bragging about sparring Andre Ward and top boxers.
      The only reason they use him is because he's a walking punching bag. He's like a trainer wearing a bodypad, with the difference that you can also hit him in the face and anything that comes back is extremely weak and slow.
      Which boxer wouldn't like that?

Does he really think what he does is boxing? I mean seriously, what is this??

paul-diaz-fight (15).jpg
      sege64 sege64 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir Imam View Post
        It’s funny and weird how most MMA fighters absolutely don’t know how to throw a punch.
        A few do but hes getting to pick and choose who he faces. I give him some degree of credit for Anderson and Woodley because they have enough power to hurt him, but Nate is pillow fisted and slow as **** even in MMA gloves and Askren has basically no striking game whatsoever in any context.

Also theres the weight issue. He is fighting at around 185lbs but his opponents are not people that carry 185lbs norms of size/strength/power.

Comment

UFC fighter can’t punch. It’s the truth. Zero form.

Comment

Diaz is a bum and needs to stay well clear of boxing or he'll get permanently hurt. The fake machismo is annoying as fuck.

Comment

Working...
            X