Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nate Diaz Open To Having More Fights in Boxing, Feels He Did Well Against Jake Paul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nate Diaz Open To Having More Fights in Boxing, Feels He Did Well Against Jake Paul

At the American Airlines Center in Dallas, MMA icon Nate Diaz (0-1) made his professional boxing debut and dropped a ten round unanimous decision to Youtube star turned boxer, Jake Paul (7-1, 4 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's open to stealing more money
    BLASTER1 BLASTER1 MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

Oh my fughin lord
      Please give it up

Comment

The man is a true warrior, but if you can’t beat Jake Paul…‍♂️

Comment

Nah. You were entertaining against Paul, and even managed to humiliate him often, but you're not a boxer and it showed.

Enjoy your money.
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg billeau2 billeau2 like this.

Comment

Am I the only one that thought it looked like Nate was paid to lose? Wasn’t throwing real punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing18 View Post
              Am I the only one that thought it looked like Nate was paid to lose? Wasn’t throwing real punches.
              IMO he was not throwing boxing shots. There are many ways to punch. Diaz didn't want to exchange with Paul, so he didn't really commit to his shots much. I do not think he took a dive, you never know though... I like to think he has too much self respect to do that but who knows. Also, keep in mind that Paul was much bigger than Diaz, especially after rehydrating. I mean, if the fix was in, I don't think Diaz would have had to take it lightly with his shots. Although his slaps did perplex Jake lol.

Comment

It’s funny and weird how most MMA fighters absolutely don’t know how to throw a punch.
                ralex ralex likes this.

Comment

Nate's a tough guy always has been. Boxing isn't for him tho unless he's gonna fight other MMA guys in boxing thats cool but any pro boxer or anything that's a no no. Can't use his feet. Don't know how to turn punches over so he's just slapping with shots. No feints. No head movement. But I get why he would wanna keep it doing because the pay he just got probably was crazy
                  Last edited by Boxing2695; 08-06-2023, 10:15 PM.
                  Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Maybe Roy jones or some other has-been can come out of retirement, because that's the only way Diaz might beat a real boxer! Paul is just a mediocre amateur at best, but if fans are dumb enough to pay for these circus fights, then so be it!

Comment

Working...
                    X