Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward on Terence Crawford: "He Been The Best Fighter On The Planet For a Long Time Now"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

I’ll answer your question with a question..where can he go elsewhere that offers him the challenges that pbc has?
    WBO would make him a mandatory against Tszyu whether he is with Haymon or not. It still makes sense for Bud to do that under the PBC banner, though. A lot of Bud's future is tied up with what Charlo intends to do after the Canelo fight. He says he wants to come back down. What if he wins against Canelo? There are money fights for him at 168. Also, is Spence really going to go for the rematch? A lot of questions will be answered in the next few months.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      I see the militants are still bitter with Ward for beating Kovalev lol
      Ward fans are so effeminate

Comment

I think he should fight Tim, get that WBO, then Charlo has to see him to be Undisputed again. It might run like the Welterweight cycle did, Bud doesn’t have but another 1-3 fights imho. He shouldn’t, and said he wouldn’t, be fighting in his late 30’s.

Comment

The recognition that Crawford is receiving is well-earned and the newly inducted Hall of Famer is wondering what took everyone else so long to give him his flowers.

Because a lot of "boxing writers, fans and casuals" had got on board of the 'Hype Train' that was Errol Spence, and rode it for 6 long years of ducking, non-stop until the end of the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian T View Post
            The recognition that Crawford is receiving is well-earned and the newly inducted Hall of Famer is wondering what took everyone else so long to give him his flowers.

Because a lot of "boxing writers, fans and casuals" had got on board of the 'Hype Train' that was Errol Spence, and rode it for 6 long years of ducking, non-stop until the end of the line.
            Dude must have the same promoters as boots, bud hasn't got much charisma in front of the cameras, he hasn't sold himself well, Think AJ not a HOF fighter, but props to him for bringing the casuals to to noble sport of boxing

Comment

Nothing tells that Crawford IS P4P better than Inoue, they are both as dominant in their own divisions.

Spence win getting too Big, Spence never was great, I have Always been saying that, and he has been looking like an old fighter since the car crash.

It's just that small divisions are underrated as usual and american fighters are favoured by medias to get this fantasy title.

P4P IS garbage anyway, I like Bud but I never Saw a fighter so neeedy to be claimed as the P4P best.
              It's fake theorical fantasy title, it's pathetic.
              Bud will never fight Usyk or Inoue so who cares.

We shoulda drop P4P discussion in the toilets.

MikeyG MikeyG likes this.

Comment

Ward been hating on Bud for over a year now

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                  Ward gives Crawford a helluva compliment but somehow that equates into Ward hating on him? GTFOH!

I don’t know if Crawfords been top dog for a long time but he’s sure as hell top dog right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
                    Ward can only dream of being the fighter Bud is
                    Ward is great regardless of your sore loser subliminal Kovalev point, lmao…
                    joseph5620 joseph5620 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                      I have never seen Ward hating on Bud.

Comment

Working...
                      X