Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Says Fighting Crawford At 154 Won't Change a Thing For Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Says Fighting Crawford At 154 Won't Change a Thing For Spence

Errol Spence Jr. might be down, but he doesn't believe that he's quite out. For the first time in his career, the Dallas native knows what it feels like to come out on the losing end of a boxing match.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tim Bradley also thinks he beat manny Pacquaio their 1st fight lol
    rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

No it won't! It'll be more of the same, maybe even a worse beat down at 154 pounds.

Comment

I'd like to see the rematch at 154. Spence was a weight drained walking punching bag like De la Hoya vs Pacquiao. Dude looked like a weak zombie with boxing gloves on. No punch resistance whatsoever

Comment

I am still shocked how easy Crawford made this look. Wtf.
          Anyways Spence should focus on his recovery

Comment

It won’t. If anything it will be worse.

It’s skills, and style that beat Spence.

In which Crawford is clearly vastly superior.

Comment

immediate rematch is a bad idea. both for spence's health, legacy and money. There wont even be much demand for it. Spence should fight at 154 next against thurman and if he can knockout thurman and look good then chase a crawford rematch. he has to show to the public the loss was a fluke.

spence might look stronger at 154 but crawford still got his number, that accurace and speed was too much. right now i would say he has very little chance, he might be more durable but that is about it. for marketability of the rematch they need to atleast make it look like spence has a chance at a rematch at 154 which requires a decent win out of him.
              real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

I'd have to agree

Comment

I would have to agree with Bradley this time. Unless, Spence hires a new trainer in order to add a few wrinkles to his game; Like defense.

Then I could see Errol only performing marginally better than the last time. He may very well go the distance but he still loses again in my opinion because Crawford is the better fighter.

Terence is just the stronger, faster and quicker fighter of the two that's all.

Comment

Absolutely right. That would be only a sentimental rematch and second time could be a worst beating. Many suspect but now we all know Spence was really chopworn. Crawford was excellent make no mistake and did what great champions do but lets not confuse this matchup with a prime vs prime fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X