Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Rejects Talk That Warrington is On The Slide, Views Wood Fight as 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Rejects Talk That Warrington is On The Slide, Views Wood Fight as 50-50

Josh Warrington is back on the horse and hoping to once again become a world champion when he faces Leigh Wood for the WBA featherweight title. The fight comes 10 months after losing his IBF title in a tough fight with Luis Alberto Lopez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"arguably the number 1 featherweight in the world" Leigh Wood is a new one. If he's terrified to defend against Kholmatov, I can only imagine how little he'd want to get in there for a unification against Robeisy ...

Comment

''He had a nightmare three or four rounds against Lopez, got hit by some massive shots, and I thought he did really well to get back in the fight."

He only 'got back in the fight' because he was allowed to freely headbutt, throw elbows, lowblows and rabbit punches non-stop. Absolutely disgusting display, he should have been disqualified, banned and fined and I am dead serious and its vile that a promoter is bringing that horrendous foul-fest up and having the gall to try and put a positive spin on it to sell another.

Comment

Did anyone else notice Warrington's shirt making light of the fact that he is a chronic headbutter? Even if it's a joke, it's a bit strange for someone to want to highlight the fact that they are a dirty fighter. Unbelievable. I'm all in for Leigh Wood in this one.

Comment

Should be a good fight warrington is a head-case

Comment

Working...
          X