Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis Doesn't See The Point Of Crawford and Spence Having a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Really? He definitely doesn't have a track record of someone fighting anyone who is in front of him or fighting the best fighters that boxing fans wanted to see.

When he was with Top Rank he fought nothing but scrubs and tomato cans because Bob Arum's stable of welterweights was and is very sparse.

The fact is if Bud truly wanted all the smoke with the best welters in the world then he would have left Top Rank a long time ago. They held Bud back because they had no good fighters for him.

Now he is exactly where he should and needs to be with the PBC. Since they hold all the cards and belts around the weight classes he competes in.
    The PBC is dead right along with clown fans like you. It’s dead. We don’t need clowns like you pretending to know the sport by telling us who does and who doesn’t want the smoke. And boxing doesn’t need the PBC in house fighting anymore. It’s dead. Now boxing won’t be held hostage from great fights anymore thanks to Bud. All that’s left is Tank and Boots. They’re ok with me. But…Tank hasn’t fought anyone yet and Ennis hasn’t either.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      The PBC is dead right along with clown fans like you. It’s dead. We don’t need clowns like you pretending to know the sport by telling us who does and who doesn’t want the smoke. And boxing doesn’t need the PBC in house fighting anymore. It’s dead. Now boxing won’t be held hostage from great fights anymore thanks to Bud. All that’s left is Tank and Boots. They’re ok with me. But…Tank hasn’t fought anyone yet and Ennis hasn’t either.
      The PBC is well alive and kicking. Moreover it has the largest and most talented stable of fighters in the world.

Ask yourself why doesn’t Top Rank put on Pay per views shows? It’s because none of their fighters are huge marketing draws.

In addition, they don’t know how to promote their fighters into becoming crossover stars.

Which was the reason why Crawford signed with Al Haymon and the PBC because they are the best at what they do.

For example: Terence Crawford has received his career highest payday with the PBC.
      Last edited by champion4ever; 08-03-2023, 03:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        It makes me laugh watching fans argue about promoters, the weirdest fans on earth, all the fighters are bums and promoters have haters, lol only on Boxing Scene.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

He's the mandatory IBF challenger. Why would he not want it regardless of the money?
          Because he is a "professional" fighter, one who fights because of the money he can make. Money is more important than pride, so he would not fight without being well paid.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

I realize that Ennis is looking out for his own interest, but him stating that he doesn't see a need for a rematch between Spence, and Crawford is 100% accurate.
            It looked like Crawford was going to literally kill Spence in their fight, Crawford was just causing damage to Spence physically, psychologically, and internally.
            If Spence pushes forward with a rematch, it just might be the last paycheck he collect's in the sport of boxing, he's got nothing for Crawford.
            As a matter of fact I believe that Crawford beat's Ennis as well, albeit in a much tougher fight than in the Spence thrashing.
            I agree totally.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Only Ennis wont get big money, its about TC is the man and Ennis is hungry for a shot. Boots is doing what he is supposed to do call the top guy.
              Compared to what Crawford would git, it might wold be considerably less, but for Ennis it would his best payday by far.

Comment

Working...
              X