Not gonna lie this KD was fukin humiliating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
    So many fughin Rats on this site it’s crazy
    A whole bunch of you were discrediting Bud and now you turn your back on Spence
    Says mucho about you
    Silence is Bud still your favourite crawfish ?
    Just asking
    Spence made Crawford look better than he actually is. I am angry on Spence.

And, Crawford just had a decent performance. I can't take his victory from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post

Spence made Crawford look better than he actually is. I am angry on Spence.

And, Crawford just had a decent performance. I can't take his victory from him.
      Hahahahahahahahahahaha
      You funny
      Bud made Spence look like a true dud
      You recall
      Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

Spence is ammy style?? A vicious volume body puncher that pressures forward behind a strong jab?? if anything he fights like a mexi
        Thats. Not mexican style, he is pretty básic
        most great mexicans put pressure but are Master of the feints and bending

Spence is very ordinary in the very High level

​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

Spence is ammy style?? A vicious volume body puncher that pressures forward behind a strong jab?? if anything he fights like a mexi
          he’s a banger but he still fights like an ammy. Crawford fights like a pro. Spence fights like a dude born and raised on the hand pads. An ammy

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
            He turned and cranked on it nice. Errol didn't look like he saw it coming.

Much respect though he got right back up off a shot that would have ended the night for most fighters.
            Spence didn't look like he saw much of anything coming at him. I think he was seeing everything though, he's just got the reactions and reflexes of a 50 year old man. He made 35 year old Crawford look like prime Roy Jones.

Comment

IF you go back 10 seconds later, crawford landed a mean right uppercut to the obdy that hurt spence and he started backpeddling and was hurt bad. crawford knew it and thats why he hit him iwth the double right hook upstairs.

Comment

Crawford is phenomenal. Made Spence look like a novice.

Comment

Spence got an alcohol problem. He doesn't live the lifestyle of a boxer, going to clubs, drinking, smoking weed, doing drugs, driving while intoxicated.

His speech is worse than James Toney now for a few years.

Crawford is doing none of that, a family man, eating clean and doing his thing.

Besides that, Crawford is the talented boxer, while Spence is pretty much just a training product.

Comment

Working...
                  X