Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Fighter Off Eye Test Terence Bud OR Inoue?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Fighter Off Eye Test Terence Bud OR Inoue?

I'm unfamiliar with Inoue's record.

Heard he puts on crazy good performances.

Inoue by a mile.
    Roadblock Roadblock likes this.

Comment

I feel as if Bud may have a deeper tool chest, but Inoue is so dominant and better at doing what he does. Thats not to imply Inoue doesn't have skills, rather his skill set is not as diverse.

That being written, if they were to somehow carry their relative skillsets and relative bodies (compared to their weight class) into a direct P4P matchup with each other, I'd favor Inoue 60/40. But they are close enough where either could win.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeMoney View Post
        I feel as if Bud may have a deeper tool chest, but Inoue is so dominant and better at doing what he does. Thats not to imply Inoue doesn't have skills, rather his skill set is not as diverse.

That being written, if they were to somehow carry their relative skillsets and relative bodies (compared to their weight class) into a direct P4P matchup with each other, I'd favor Inoue 60/40. But they are close enough where either could win.
        Inoue an exceptional physical specimen.

Had his career began at 126 he'd be a mega star
        El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Depends what you like to see

Inoue is certainly more explosive, also technically excellent. I think he has a better jab than Crawford too. It's an incrediblely varied and accurate jab delivered with power. I think fair few of his individual attributes could be seen as better than Crawford's.

Crawford has a lot of versility. There's not really much he can't do in the ring when it comes to switch hitting, fighting inside or outside, forwards or backwards.

Honestly they're both really good but Inoue just looks really dominant. It's just hard to see anybody around his weight classes competing with him when he's fighting at the level he was today.

Comment

Inoue was scary good earlier today. He made Fulton look like a C class fighter when we know he’s anything but.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

Inoue an exceptional physical specimen.

Had his career began at 126 he'd be a mega star
              Yeah, the little guys rarely get any love. I think 4AM fights on a Tuesday morning hurt a bit too.

Regardless, those in the know, know. I was flabbergasted by his performance today, and already had him as my top P4P.

Comment

Inoue is a better boxer.

Bud has greater natural gifts. Power, arm length, athleticism, strength. All greater than Inoue.

but Inout for sure is the thoroughbred boxer. Made for boxing. Probably isn’t good at anything but boxing.

Crawford could be a wrestler, quit boxing and do mma. Etc. he’s athletically gifted like that.

Comment

Eye test i d have instinctively thought the monster. Doesn't bud look pretty k ordinary until he figures you out? And then bud pulls away.

Comment

Inoue looks unbeatable, chin speed power defence he has it all in buckets, he could even match Mannys titles, great fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X