Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edy Valencia in Critical Condition Following Loss To George Acosta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Edy Valencia in Critical Condition Following Loss To George Acosta

According to several reports, super featherweight Edy Valencia Mercado is in a critical condition following his loss on Saturday night against George Acosta.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That sounds worrying but we can only hope. These are brave men who put their lives on the line every time they get in the ring, for our enjoyment.
    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Terrible news. Hopefully he pulls through and makes a full recovery!!

Comment

Good fighter, bad fighter, at the end of the day, this stuff is dangerous no matter your skill set. Hope he makes a full recovery.
        goforsuns14@gmail.com Wolfie likes this.

Comment

Prayers up to him, his family & friends. Terrible situation.

Comment

And there still people out there that call fighters bums when they put their lives on the line for our entertainment. It's cool to be critical of fighters but it's a whole other story when you call fighters bums..... God Bless.
            Last edited by Greenfield02; 07-23-2023, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Edy , this is the fight you must win
              My prayers are with you

Comment

It's why when I see this misfit boxing stuff or whatever I shake my head yeah I know it has its audience and stuff but boxing is a dangerous sport it's not a joke. People can end up seriously hurt in that ring and come out of it never the same as they were when they entered it. I hope he makes a recovery and prayers to his family right now
                rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

You don't play boxing folks.

Tell all those dumb ass Mysfit losers this

Comment

Has anyone heard any updates on this?

Comment

Working...
                    X