Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: I Have To Give A Slight Edge To Fulton; Inoue Has Never Fought Anybody Like Fulton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tkoboxingscene View Post

I don't give a rats ass about your prediction, dumby. You're stupid ass just needs to stop creating false narratives. The man gave his analysis, nothing salty about that
    His analysis is worth about this much.....

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Interesting pick from Donaire, we shall see.

Comment

Well considering that he lost to Inoue, twice. And didn't do so good when he tried to move up to 122 himself, I can't help but to think he might be emotional in his opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post

In Japan?? Best of luck with that
          Lol, I didn't say that it would be easy, but he has to leave no doubt.

Comment

damm well, look what we have here.... most fighters that loses to the other guy will usually back that fighter to win but here donaire is saying he's giving the edge to fulton so he's saying he got beat by a fighter that hasnt fought great fighters and donaire is also saying he's not on the same level as fulton LOL..

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
              Fulton doesn't have power, Inoue by late stoppage
              i remember ol'boy rigo didnt have much power either but was able to slick his way to victory.

Comment

Hope the better fighter wins. Japan seems honorable in sportsmanship polite cheers and stuff. Always fun to see a smaller fighter take his chances. Monster sorta loses composure when frustrated. Fulton is naturally bigger can capitalize. Donaire's opinion holds weight. The possibility of seeing the explosiveness of Inoue in the ring is just a good watch. A chance for both fighters to cement a boost in their careers.

Comment

fulton will win and there will be a bunch of excuses from inoue fanboys about weight...

Comment

Originally posted by Da-Balt View Post
                    Fulton will crack him and bring the victory back to the states
                    yes my man

Comment

Working...
                    X