Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: I Have To Give A Slight Edge To Fulton; Inoue Has Never Fought Anybody Like Fulton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post

In Japan?? Best of luck with that
    At least there's no Japanese or American judges.
    jackblack008 jackblack008 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
      I give a slight edge to Inoue, especially in Japan.

Fulton is an excellent boxer, but if he gets hit as much as Figueroa hit him, then there's no way he'll win this one.

This fight does deserve more attention, it's one of the best in boxing.
      He'll fight Inuoe like he did Danny Roman.

Comment

The FACT is, though, he has never fought anyone like The Monster, either, so that reasoning kind of goes out the window here.

Comment

If the jap monster pulls it off and beats a solid champ like Fulton he solidifies his status as a P4P top dog,this one a tough pick it could go either way ,an American victory on Japanese soil would be great too, its shame it will not be on a saturday afternoon/night tho. This is a really good scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post

Whitaker doesn't have power. Chavez by late stoppage.
            I haven't seen much of Fulton but do you think he's as good as ATG Sweet Pea? It's a bold analogy.

Fulton seems to have ok power though, he's no Malinaggi.

Comment

Obviously, although Inoue is the challenger, he enjoys home advantage.

Additionally Fulton is very tight at 122 and perhaps the travel, acclimatization, might negatively affect his weight cut.

Small but potentially crucial factors in what, on paper, looks like a close matchup.

If this fight was in the States, I'd favour Fulton but in Japan, really hard to call against Inoue.
              sege64 sege64 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tkoboxingscene View Post

You dumb fangirl b#*!hes call anybody who doesn't agree with your stupid predictions salty. It's ridiculous. Inoue went life and death with Donaire in 2019, and the guy is old. Seems like a fair assessment that he would not be the favorite here
                At what point did i make a prediction? I can say this. In 2022 Inoue beat Donaire half to death. Fulton may be similar to Haney.....but Inoue is not George Kambosis. To be fair though and remove any bias or doubt....my prediction is that Inoue puts Fulton out cold. Now you can continue to pull your hair out while screaming at me through your screen. Carry on.
                Kbaufmann@yahoo.com KBASD likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post

I haven't seen much of Fulton but do you think he's as good as ATG Sweet Pea? It's a bold analogy.

Fulton seems to have ok power though, he's no Malinaggi.
                  Naw, Fulton isn't as good as Sweet Pea. But he has enough on his punches to get some respect, and he can fight from all ranges. Inuoe punches harder than Brandon Figueroa, but his pressure isn't as constant as his.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

At what point did i make a prediction? I can say this. In 2022 Inoue beat Donaire half to death. Fulton may be similar to Haney.....but Inoue is not George Kambosis. To be fair though and remove any bias or doubt....my prediction is that Inoue puts Fulton out cold. Now you can continue to pull your hair out while screaming at me through your screen. Carry on.
                    I don't give a rats ass about your prediction, dumby. You're stupid ass just needs to stop creating false narratives. The man gave his analysis, nothing salty about that

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      Unless the fight is in your backyard!
                      Then it's a robbery if not

Comment

Working...
                      X