Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: I Have To Give A Slight Edge To Fulton; Inoue Has Never Fought Anybody Like Fulton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire: I Have To Give A Slight Edge To Fulton; Inoue Has Never Fought Anybody Like Fulton

The opponent who gave Naoya Inoue his most difficult fight slightly favors Stephen Fulton to upset the Japanese superstar in their upcoming showdown. Nonito Donaire considers Fulton's size advantage a significant factor in their 12-round fight for Fulton's WBC and WBO
    [Click Here To Read More]

Inoue by KO

Comment

Unusual to see Donaire being salty.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
        I am not sure Donaire is being salty. His comments seem like a reasonable assessment that is shared by many others.

Comment

Fulton will crack him and bring the victory back to the states

Comment

Fulton by unanimous decision.

Comment

You dumb fangirl b#*!hes call anybody who doesn't agree with your stupid predictions salty. It's ridiculous. Inoue went life and death with Donaire in 2019, and the guy is old. Seems like a fair assessment that he would not be the favorite here

Comment

Fair assessment by Nonito, you need to beat the champion decisively.

Comment

Nah, he's not salty, he's telling the truth. Inoue hasn't seen someone like Fulton so I believe he does have a slight edge over Inoue from a technical standpoint. This is going to be a great fight regardless, can't wait

Comment

Fulton doesn't have power, Inoue by late stoppage
                    wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X