No announcement yet.

Teofimo Lopez is back and is 3 time undisputed champion of the world now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Teofimo actually saying that?

FFS man, I can’t stand any of these young guns at 135-40. Teofimo, Haney, Garcia, Rolly etc they’re all f***ing idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Is Teofimo actually saying that?

FFS man, I can’t stand any of these young guns at 135-40. Teofimo, Haney, Garcia, Rolly etc they’re all f***ing idiots.
      Lol no but it sounds like something he would say

Comment

this is a great fight for haney, hes got his LW belts & is undisputed there, he fights teo, gets all of teos belts too & becomes double undisputed at the same time, if he beats teo he can even hold up one of the invisible imaginary belts over his head in the ring, great photo shot
        Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Lol no but it sounds like something he would say
          I genuinely believed it.

Comment

I don't really have a problem with him calling himself undisputed at 135. Loma was the full WBC champ and didn't lose it in the ring, and Lopez beat Loma. Haney was elevated to champ by email. He was nothing more than a jumped up mandatory when Lopez won. Although the WBC's own rules should have prevented the Franchise title from going to Lopez.

Seriously though. If Loma had won, nobody would have said he wasn't undisputed because he hadn't yet fought the guy who was his WBC mandatory and got gifted his title by email. So the same should apply to the guy who beat him, and the guy who beat Lopez. Haney wasn't a real champ until he beat Kambosos.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
              I don't really have a problem with him calling himself undisputed at 135. Loma was the full WBC champ and didn't lose it in the ring, and Lopez beat Loma. Haney was elevated to champ by email. He was nothing more than a jumped up mandatory when Lopez won. Although the WBC's own rules should have prevented the Franchise title from going to Lopez.

Seriously though. If Loma had won, nobody would have said he wasn't undisputed because he hadn't yet fought the guy who was his WBC mandatory and got gifted his title by email. So the same should apply to the guy who beat him, and the guy who beat Lopez. Haney wasn't a real champ until he beat Kambosos.
              It'll be alright

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

It'll be alright
                Dude is crazy and I don't really like him out of the ring and he's got a lot of mental stuff to work on, but when he's on and actually fighting, he's good for the division.
                Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post

Dude is crazy and I don't really like him out of the ring and he's got a lot of mental stuff to work on, but when he's on and actually fighting, he's good for the division.
                  Agreed.

Comment

He's a 2 division lineal champion but he's never been undisputed.

135: WBA, IBF, WBO, Ring ****zine, lineal
                    140: WBO, Ring ****zine, lineal

You need all four alphabet soup belts to be undisputed. Fake ass franchise, regular, interim, diamond, gold, etc belts don't count. Only the main belt of all four organizations. Haney had the WBC belt when Teo was unified at 135.

Comment

Working...
                    X