Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roiman Villa Believes He'll Be Ready For Spence and Crawford After Taking Out Jaron Ennis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roiman Villa Believes He'll Be Ready For Spence and Crawford After Taking Out Jaron Ennis

Roiman Villa was never supposed to make it this far. He was ostensibly strong and durable but a true contender and one of the best welterweights in the world? That seemed like a far-fetched idea. One night, however, changed the perception of his career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Villa could take out Jaron Ennis.

For dinner, perhaps, after he's knocked out inside three or so.
    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Villa will have to be his absolute best. Just at the time when Strange gave that Signal to Stark

Comment

Crazier things have happened and hopefully he shows up to try and win to make it a good fight.
        4truth 4truth clmags12 clmags12 like this.

Comment

Villa has been talking such a good fight, let's see if he can fight as good a fight against Ennis.
          He's already defeated a couple of undefeated fighter's, although they weren't as good as Ennis, or so it's perceived.
          I'm hoping that they put up one epic battle in the ring tonight, for all of the boxing fans to enjoy.
          clmags12 clmags12 likes this.

Comment

Villa actually fight them. Not like that poosy booty ennis who just barks

Comment

I said it before and I'll say it again, Villa getting smoked in 2 rounds!!

Comment

i'll be very impressed if ennis stops this guy under 10 but my guess it'll be a tough fight....

Comment

He certainly deserves a shot at the Spence/Crawford winner if he beats Ennis. Definitely, of course.

You certainly don't deserve such shot fighting the likes of Clayton, Dulorme, Lipinets.​

Comment

Originally posted by maguirre View Post
                    He certainly deserves a shot at the Spence/Crawford winner if he beats Ennis. Definitely, of course.

You certainly don't deserve such shot fighting the likes of Clayton, Dulorme, Lipinets.​
                    That doesn't even make sense. If Ennis hasn't fought anybody why would Villa deserve a shot for beating Ennis? Makes zero sense.

Comment

Working...
                    X