Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury on Joshua: I Will Annihilate That Motherf-----, Not Man Enough To Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury on Joshua: I Will Annihilate That Motherf-----, Not Man Enough To Fight Me

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury has taken a big swipe at the domestic rival, Anthony Joshua, for refusing to face him in the coming months.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fat boy is rapidly running out of credibility

Comment

Fury needs to shut up if he is not going to fight a guy with a professional boxing record and instead putting on a circus act side show exhibition.

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
        Fat boy is rapidly running out of credibility
        It's getting worse by the day with the attention whore Fury.

Comment

Fury is such a joke.

Comment

We’re all fed up Tyson. AJ is fighting, you’re not. We’ll take Dillian Whyte over nothing. Oh, and btw, Dillian Whyte is the best opponent you’ve fought within the past two and a half years.

Comment

Not sure why the HW champion of the world is wasting his time obsessing about a former belt holder who lost 18 out of 24 rounds to Usyk. Fury needs to keep his big mouth shut and fight

Comment

Incredible how my definition of Fury has changed from "interesting character" to "pathetic" in such a short time.

Comment

At this point Fury is lookin like a dumb@ss, regardless of his titles.

Wheres the big news hes been talking about?

Comment

this guy is totally losing the plot

Comment

Working...
                    X