Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz Promises To Impress Against Cabrera To Get Gervonta Davis Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see no signs of Tank Davis vs Pitbull Cruz 2 not happening next. Fact that Isaac Cruz is apparently instructed by PBC to promote this forthcoming fight of his as a prelude to the Tank rematch.

Also, we have yet to see any offer coming from PBC or Tank's management team to either Devin Haney or Teofimo Lopez, who are now both out of their contracts with Top Rank/ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by tomhawq View Post
      I see no signs of Tank Davis vs Pitbull Cruz 2 not happening next. Fact that Isaac Cruz is apparently instructed by PBC to promote this forthcoming fight of his as a prelude to the Tank rematch.

Also, we have yet to see any offer coming from PBC or Tank's management team to either Devin Haney or Teofimo Lopez, who are now both out of their contracts with Top Rank/ESPN.
      Who else is there that Tank Davis want to fight next? Any possible names other than Isaac 'Pitbull' Cruz?

Comment

Originally posted by ßykeryder View Post
        Who else is there that Tank Davis want to fight next? Any possible names other than Isaac 'Pitbull' Cruz?
        Well, outside of PBC you need to be very desperate enough to fight Tank Davis like Ryan Garcia. I don't see Haney or Lopez agreeing to everything like weight stipulations, etc.

At PBC, I don't see any of their fighters turn down an offer from Tank/Ellerbe. I don't see them Isaac Cruz, Frank Martin, De Los Santos fighting one another anytime soon either.

Everything is all up to Tank and his team.

Comment

Working...
        X