Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis: If I Was Vergil Ortiz, My Main Focus Would Be Getting Healthy, Not Fighting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering the lack of activity and top opponents from Boots, that's not surprising. We'll see if he calls Stanionis out...

Comment

Easy to say when it isn't your career, not that I don't agree but it isn't my career either.

Comment

at this point, who's going to want to sign to fight him? He's wasted a year of Stanionis's time. Nobody is going to want to go thru a whole training camp only to have him pull out the night before the fight. You can't really count on him to show up. He's a liability. How much money has Stanionis lost preparing to fight this guy?

Comment

Good for Ennis not taking the low road and trashing Ortiz. Leave that to Stanionis.

Supposedly he will be revealing the whole truth of what happened when he gets home. I'm guessing Ortiz fainting was a lie or at least not the worst of it.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
            at this point, who's going to want to sign to fight him? He's wasted a year of Stanionis's time. Nobody is going to want to go thru a whole training camp only to have him pull out the night before the fight. You can't really count on him to show up. He's a liability. How much money has Stanionis lost preparing to fight this guy?
            The promoter should compensate for the camp cost.

Comment

Yes, though I do hope Ennis/Villa, regardless of who wins or loses, is entertaining and competitive.

Comment

Working...
              X