Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol: I Don't Want to Move Up In Weight Until I've Finished Things at 175

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol: I Don't Want to Move Up In Weight Until I've Finished Things at 175

Dmitry Bivol wants to make a stand in his own weight class before hopping to other ones. In that way, the light heavyweight titlist from Russia differs from one Canelo Alvarez. In a recent interview, Bivol revealed that he does not share the same urgency as Alvarez when it comes to tackling new
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is what it sounds like when a champion isn’t a diva

Comment

Crazy that politics, involving the trivial Boxing business side and real life tragedy kind, will stop the only match that will matter for Bivol and Beterbiev. Neither man's legacy will be better for it. The pocketbooks of the promotions, organizations, and fighters will not be better for it. It will make no difference at all to the life and death struggles between two countries either.

Just crazy.
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Beterbievs promoter straight up said they are not making the fight with you.

Comment

This is what boxers are supposed to do when you have a legitimate threat in your division. You handle that first before moving up. You don’t chase a Badou Jack and leave beterbiev on the table. We’ve seen too many boxers disguise their avoidance of fighters by moving up in weight and pretending as if that’s riskier than taking on the other champions in your division.

Comment

Bivol doing too much talking and no action ,who and when this dude gonna fight?

Comment

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post
              Bivol doing too much talking and no action ,who and when this dude gonna fight?
              He was trying to fight your boy but your boy doesn’t want any part of him
              Slowhand Slowhand Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

He was trying to fight your boy but your boy doesn’t want any part of him
                Last time I check he wanted rematch at 168 not 175 where it should be, Cinnabon moved on, this dude keeps yapping.

Comment

arum & crook suliaman dont want to work with bivol, what sort of nonsense is this

the time for the two big guys at 175 to fight is now, beterviev is already old
                  Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    Beterbievs promoter straight up said they are not making the fight with you.
                    Bivol needs Beterbiev to get old and someone beat him. That seems to be the only way he'll get a shot at those other 175 belts.

Comment

Working...
                    X