Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson Tested, Overcomes Scare, Goes Distance To Decision Charles Martin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Anderson v Makmuhdov would be great

But let's be real, if they have plans to try and build Anderson into big name without too much risk, they'll stay well clear of that fight. Too high risk and little reward.

Chances are the heavyweight belts get fragmented in the next 18 months, so promoters will be angling to get their fighters like Anderson into position for some vacant fight. I don't see them taking any risk at the moment.

Good point. Prince Charles plans to spoil all those plans tonight though. And he's in shape! 250 at the weigh-in yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Explain how both fighters both undefeated extremely early in their careers, neither having faced anyone of any significance is a mismatch? Seriously….maybe a mismatch NOW because we can clearly see the difference in possible skill level but I’d still not even call it a mismatch because the win itself wasn’t impressive as well. Both swung wildly
      I didn’t have a problem with the fight, but Mak has been in with wayyyyyyyy better comp the Akpejiori. His best win was again journeyman Terrel James Woods who’s like 29-58

Comment

• Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

I didn’t have a problem with the fight, but Mak has been in with wayyyyyyyy better comp the Akpejiori. His best win was again journeyman Terrel James Woods who’s like 29-58
        Fair fair

Comment

• This Mason kid has a fight style that reminds me of Tito

Comment

• De Olivera goes down , and its over ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

• This kid fights just like Shakur

Comment

• Wow only 19. His team should make sure Top Rank don't rush him like the like to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                  This Mason kid has a fight style that reminds me of Tito
                  BIG praise , TITO is one of my all time faves ................
                  Boxingfanatic75 Boxingfanatic75 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

Good point. Prince Charles plans to spoil all those plans tonight though. And he's in shape! 250 at the weigh-in yesterday.
                    Problem with Martin is he has no stomach for it once he's in deep

he could have gotten up against Joshua and he chose not to

Comment

• lolol Tim, dingdongs. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X