Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson Tested, Overcomes Scare, Goes Distance To Decision Charles Martin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NYG View Post

Anderson is a bum. Wilder knocks Anderson's head right off, Fury beat him 3 times. Wallin didn't do **** against Fury, he got destroyed and battered. Cuts and knockdowns happen in boxing, what matters is how you react to it you dumb bastard
    Tyson Fury is also a bum Lol at least Anderson isn't a steroid cheating druggy like Tyson Fury though. Lol I don't recall George Foreman, Oliver McCall ect being knocked down by light punching 180 pound fighters like your boyfriend Tyson Fury did. It is okay. Tyson Fury is a loser and a bum. Tyson Fury will always be known as the loser who barely beat a old Wladimir Klistchko years after Ross Purritty, Corrie Sanders, and Lamon Brewster knocked out a prime Wlad. Tyson Fury is so trash that he couldn't even knock down a old glass chin Wlad. Instead Tyson Fury ran and only landed 86 punches in 12 rounds. But why would you expect anything more out of Tyson "Druggy" Fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by shawnkemp804 View Post

Tyson Fury is also a bum Lol at least Anderson isn't a steroid cheating druggy like Tyson Fury though. Lol I don't recall George Foreman, Oliver McCall ect being knocked down by light punching 180 pound fighters like your boyfriend Tyson Fury did. It is okay. Tyson Fury is a loser and a bum. Tyson Fury will always be known as the loser who barely beat a old Wladimir Klistchko years after Ross Purritty, Corrie Sanders, and Lamon Brewster knocked out a prime Wlad. Tyson Fury is so trash that he couldn't even knock down a old glass chin Wlad. Instead Tyson Fury ran and only landed 86 punches in 12 rounds. But why would you expect anything more out of Tyson "Druggy" Fury.
      He dominated Wlad and Joshua almost got KOed by Wlad almost 2 years later. You seem angry, you're ***** father probably isn't around to blow you anymore i guess

Comment

He dominated Wlad and Joshua almost got KOed by Wlad almost 2 years later. You seem angry, you're ***** father probably isn't around to blow you anymore i guess
        Lol yeah Tyson Fury dominated Wlad by landing 86 punches in 12 rounds. You Tyson Fury fans may be the saddest most pathetic people on this planet. No your boyfriend Tyson Fury ran from a old Wlad while old Corrie Sanders destroyed a 27 year old prime Wlad. Corrie Sanders a D level fighter from the 1990's is better than Tyson Fury.

Comment

Lol yeah Tyson Fury dominated Wlad by landing 86 punches in 12 rounds. You Tyson Fury fans may be the saddest most pathetic people on this planet. No your boyfriend Tyson Fury ran from a old Wlad while old Corrie Sanders destroyed a 27 year old prime Wlad. Corrie Sanders a D level fighter from the 1990's is better than Tyson Fury.
          Sanders? Another lucky fighter who had the fight of his life and you think it means anything. Fury beats anybody you put in front of him. Sanders better than Fury is ****ing embarassing and you should be ashamed of yourself for saying it.

Comment

Sanders? Another lucky fighter who had the fight of his life and you think it means anything. Fury beats anybody you put in front of him. Sanders better than Fury is ****ing embarassing and you should be ashamed of yourself for saying it.
            So I guess, Corrie Sanders, Ross Purrity and Lamon Brewster all happened to get lucky against a prime Wlad but Tyson Fury couldn't get lucky against a 40 year old Wlad huh? Lol Ross, Sanders, and Brewster are better than Tyson Fury. Hell If Tyson Fury was boxing back in the 1990's Butterbean would of knocked him out. Also if you want to say Corrie Sanders got lucky then good. Tyson Fury got lucky against a old Wladimir Klistchko so you think that means something?

But in your sad little pathetic mind Tyson Fury is a legend because he ran from Wladimir Klitschko and beat Deontay Wilder lol. Yep if you beat a washed up has been fighter known for having a glass chin like Wlad and then beat a fighter with no skill whatsoever like Deontay Wilder it makes you a legend. Let me guess, you are either some sad little European/Brit who is so happy a white Brit finally became heavyweight champion or some white American male who has to live off what white Europeans do since you realize there will never be a white American heavyweight champion again.

Either way Tyson Fury is a bum. The guy has been boxing for 14/15 years and beat two named opponents in Deontay Wilder and a 190 year old Wladimir Klitschko. Yeah that clearly means that no boxer could beat him. Lol why am I typing to a Tyson Fury fanboy to began with? Why lower my intelligence level down to a clowns level? Wait I am not anymore. You are dismissed.
            Last edited by shawnkemp804; 07-04-2023, 12:40 PM.

Comment

So I guess, Corrie Sanders, Ross Purrity and Lamon Brewster all happened to get lucky against a prime Wlad but Tyson Fury couldn't get lucky against a 40 year old Wlad huh? Lol Ross, Sanders, and Brewster are better than Tyson Fury. Hell If Tyson Fury was boxing back in the 1990's Butterbean would of knocked him out. Also if you want to say Corrie Sanders got lucky then good. Tyson Fury got lucky against a old Wladimir Klistchko so you think that means something?

But in your sad little pathetic mind Tyson Fury is a legend because he ran from Wladimir Klitschko and beat Deontay Wilder lol. Yep if you beat a washed up has been fighter known for having a glass chin like Wlad and then beat a fighter with no skill whatsoever like Deontay Wilder it makes you a legend. Let me guess, you are either some sad little European/Brit who is so happy a white Brit finally became heavyweight champion or some white American male who has to live off what white Europeans do since you realize there will never be a white American heavyweight champion again.

Either way Tyson Fury is a bum. The guy has been boxing for 14/15 years and beat two named opponents in Deontay Wilder and a 190 year old Wladimir Klitschko. Yeah that clearly means that no boxer could beat him. Lol why am I typing to a Tyson Fury fanboy to began with? Why lower my intelligence level down to a clowns level? Wait I am not anymore. You are dismissed.
              You wrote an essay. Not reading any of if. Go **** your mother

Comment

• I told ya'll Martin would bring it.

He took that money he made against Joshua and invested in himself. He may be a gatekeeper but he's a damn good one.

Comment

Anderson is a bum. Wilder knocks Anderson's head right off, Fury beat him 3 times. Wallin didn't do **** against Fury, he got destroyed and battered. Cuts and knockdowns happen in boxing, what matters is how you react to it you dumb bastard
                  Wallin actually did well against Fury, won at least four rounds, troubled him with movement and sliced him open. No one is lining up to fight Wallin.

Comment

• Wow! Martin did well. Great win for Anderson!

Comment

Working...
                    X