Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Says De La Hoya, Ellerbe, DiBella Are Jealous & They'd Give Up Left Testicle To Be In His Position

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

He just did a huge MSG event what are you talking about ? Lol

Yes, and what’s the first thing Hearn did the minute the “huge MSG event” - which was actually in the basement of MSG - was over? He literally begged Oscar de la Hoya -a rival promoter who hates him - to let his fighter fight the overrated, overhyped, overpaid guy Hearn had headlining the “huge MSG event.” Then when Oscar literally laughed in Hearn’s face and said no, Hearn whined that he’d tell Daddy DAZN to force Oscar to play with him lol! What good is holding a “huge MSG event” if you have to do pathetic things like that?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Every single one of those guys have promoted far bigger fights than Hearn. They also didn’t need a helping hand from Daddy to do so.
      These guys did it themselves ... Hearn reminds me of the movie 'other people's money' Daddy set him up and he now shows himself for who he truly is , I'll tell Dazn of you' ...'it's my ball'!

Comment

Taking sides of one promoter over another is pointless. They are all generally inclined to be money-grubbing scumbags without the interests of fighters at heart. Occasionally they do boxing some good where doing so accidentally aligns with their own self interest, more often than not though, they tend to operate as an obstacle to the good of the sport.
        just the facts just the facts likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

Do you honestly believe that Canelo was worth the $160 Mil contract that Eddie Hearn signed him to? No fighter is worth that type of money. Did it help DAZN to increase their subscription membership or sell any more PPVs than usual?
          Champion4ever
          I don't get into the PBC Top Rank Matchroom Promoter/contract $$$ signings of the fighters
          I just wanna see the best fight the best...
          Spence vs Crawford Canelo vs Charlo or AJ vs Wilder
          I like to see Post/discussions on future and current Fighter match ups
          That's it

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post

It''s just best to ignore you...
            Lol
            If only You could do the same.....and ignore a Boxingscene Eddie Hearn/Matchroom Article for just one day..
            and Not Post a Negative comment
            If only thack if only.....

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

I don't think you get it. The American promoters don't care about being global they only care about 'Murica. Hearn claiming to be a global promoter is just smoke and mirrors to hide the fact that his "American takeover" failed
              This. You would think people knew this and wouldn’t have to be told that American promoters are American promoters

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post

It''s just best to ignore you...
                Too right mate, that kid is the class dunce and village idiot wrapped into one

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

I think you know that without TMT these is no PBC. Ellerbe promotes for both. They are one in the same. But I get it you're just playing semantics so it's cool. And by the way I also have green eyes so I'll give you one pass on this.....ONE! LOL
                  That's your opinion bro
                  I know you're fan of both companies But
                  In my opinion TMT & PBC are 2 different en****** and Ellerbe doesn't promote for PBC
                  Facts!
                  I hear Ya....green eye contacts

Comment

The Saudi outfit that have signed Usyk have the money to blow every existing 'big name' promoter out of the water. I won't be surprised to see 2 of Wilder, Haney, Ryan, or Teo sign to them within the next 12 months. If it makes better fights then I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                      The Saudi outfit that have signed Usyk have the money to blow every existing 'big name' promoter out of the water. I won't be surprised to see 2 of Wilder, Haney, Ryan, or Teo sign to them within the next 12 months. If it makes better fights then I'm in.
                      If Wilder, Haney, Ryan and Teo sign with skills challenge then prepare yourself to be watching their fights at 10am on Thursday mornings fighting no name middle east boxers in front of crowds that have no idea what they're looking at! While I will be looking at all the other guys who stayed on showtime and ESPN (and Dazn until it's over). Boxing only thrives in N. America and the UK. If Wilder leaves then I will be watching Jared Anderson. If Teo, Devin and Ryan leaves then I will be watching Tank, Loma and Shakur.

Comment

Working...
                      X