Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Says De La Hoya, Ellerbe, DiBella Are Jealous & They'd Give Up Left Testicle To Be In His Position

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

You first said he did a HUGE event at MSG now you're saying "big fights" go there. Katie v Amanda at MSG in the big room was a HUGE event. Edgar in the 3k lil room was not a huge event. And yes you are to believe that 1k at a UFC event is not a huge or big UFC event. SHEESH!
    How many eggs you eat for breakfast without thinking about Hearn ? Everything I said is correct . My bet is your unemployment is catching up to you ,I don’t know ? Enjoy life if Hearn is your agenda you’ve lost in life .lol

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

lol @ huge.

I know you’re an Anthony Joshua fanboy but transferring that irrational man love over to his promoter Eddie Hearn is a little weird.

My prediction is that DAZN USA will be defunct within a year or so.
      Well your not actually a boxing fan so that doesn’t shock me ….I don’t know what you do in free time ,my guess is you struggle to pay bills etc etc….I don’t have to worry about that stuff I live in 60 acres and relax when I wake up so ?

My advice to you in particular is just try and enjoy the fight cards . I don’t know what else to tell you ? DAZN will be fine and if you saw me in person you’d have teeth missing if you acted the same way you do on here so ? It is what it is . Lol
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-04-2023, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

Well your not actually a boxing fan so that doesn’t shock me ….I don’t know what you do in free time ,my guess is you struggle to pay bills etc etc….I don’t have to worry about that stuff I live in 60 acres and relax when I wake up so ?

My advice to you in particular is just try and enjoy the fight cards . I don’t know what else to tell you ? DAZN will be fine and if you saw me in person you’d have teeth missing if you acted the same way you do on here so ? It is what it is . Lol
        Did you use money from crime family enterprises to get those 60 acres?

Some of us make an honest living.

Comment

Working...
        X