Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Explains: I Don't Think Joshua's Legacy Can Be Compared To Mine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch needs to STFU already. I’m not a fan of either of them, but Joshua earned more in one fight than Froch did his entire career. He was in more entertaining fights as well. He came up short against Usyk, but his career isn’t over.

Comment

It's funny when a small guy who works so hard to keep in the lower division, and to scared to box big guys compared himself to a giant that would put him away with a jab , how can a super middleweight say his legacy is better or even compared to a ko artist in the heavyweight division , froch is a fool , his skill level was poor and the era of ajs heavyweight were alot higher skilled than frochs era , only elite skills was Andre ward in there , and we all saw how easy of a time he had with all them bums , the couldn't touch him , at least aj at least hurt and bruised they guys he lost too

Comment

Cobra Froch! The working man’s hero.

Comment

Froch isn't entirely full of shlt here, but his bias is clear in how he undersells certain aspects. He can say Klitschko came off his armchair, but anyone with eyes could see that Klitschko was in first rate shape for the fight with Joshua. I've no idea whether Joshua refused to run or spar for the first Usyk fight and I suspect neither does Froch though it doesn't stop him running his mouth about it. Unless he knows it for sure, he shouldn't be talking about it.

Froch had a cast iron jaw that Joshua would be envious of, but when it comes to legacy, maybe Froch should acknowledge that he failed to surpass the legacy of Calzaghe, who was in his own weightclass.
          Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Carl Froch doesn’t need to be talking. AJ as disappointing as he has been is better than Froch. Froch wasn’t anything special

Comment

Up to now Carl has indeed achieved more then AJ, but's retired now & there's still time for AJ to right his wrongs & try for some sort of legacy. It also has to be said that Carl's alway's had something Josh will never have & that's character. His youtube show is 100% entertaining while AJ has the charisma of a wet fish!!......

Comment

He had a tough chin……..nothing else.Taylor was winning right up to it and groves too, nothing to see here folks.

Comment

It doesnt mention his 80 thousand at Wembley. I wonder if thats because AJ/Klit did 90k.
                  Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
                    Up to now Carl has indeed achieved more then AJ, but's retired now & there's still time for AJ to right his wrongs & try for some sort of legacy. It also has to be said that Carl's alway's had something Josh will never have & that's character. His youtube show is 100% entertaining while AJ has the charisma of a wet fish!!......
                    Olympic gold and top of the big boys , and top name in boxing anyone who believes this ****e is just jealous

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy7861992 View Post

Olympic gold and top of the big boys , and top name in boxing anyone who believes this ****e is just jealous
                      Olympic gold & china chin!

Comment

Working...
                      X