Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Morrell: I'm Now The Monster, I'm The Father of Team Benavidez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Morrell: I'm Now The Monster, I'm The Father of Team Benavidez!

David Morrell (9-0, 8 KOs), the undefeated WBA "regular" super middleweight champion, has expressed his disappointment with WBC interim-champion David Benavidez (27-0, 23 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-22-2023, 10:29 AM.

These dudes are so ****ing corny. I like Morrell but calm down. Hopefully he'll get his chance soon.

Comment

Comment

Surely Morrell didn't write that. His English is limited. If he did say it, trying to sell the fight, proves he is the typical Cuban clown and the reason the defectors are not liked in Cuba. He has zero fan base outside Minneapolis (probably nothing ever happens there and adopted him as their hero. Not even Miami Cubans support him enough for him being the A side anywhere. He is a big mouth, stuck up dummy. His lack of shoes in Cuba made him a monster yes, because now he dresses like a pimp and tries to show to the world he is rich, yet knowing that nowhere in Latin America will he be part of the rich elite, appear in a telenovela, in cereal box, etc.

Comment

Morrell from a relaxed guy really is turning it up on Benavides. Either he doesn't like David or he has some fear that he knows what he is getting into.

Comment

Oh brother, I think Morel is talented but let's start with actually fighting some live bodies before he's calling the big dogs in the division.
            REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

I’m no fan of Benavidez but we’ve seen this a thousand times in boxing. Benavidez is looking for big paydays and Morrell doesn’t bring that to the table. Morrell is doing a good job trying to get his name out there but he’s going to have to beat someone credible first. He’s got talent but we don’t know if he’s legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                Oh brother, I think Morel is talented but let's start with actually fighting some live bodies before he's calling the big dogs in the division.
                Okay, which live bodies are going to fight Morrell?

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
                  I’m no fan of Benavidez but we’ve seen this a thousand times in boxing. Benavidez is looking for big paydays and Morrell doesn’t bring that to the table. Morrell is doing a good job trying to get his name out there but he’s going to have to beat someone credible first. He’s got talent but we don’t know if he’s legit.
                  Why dont you like Benavidez?

Comment

The talk is kinda corny and this coming from a big Morrell fan, but whether it's him or his manager putting it out there it's because he's trying to make the fight and it's one of the best fights the sport can make. So whatever works

Comment

Working...
                    X