Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I'm Like Tim Duncan, Crawford Is Kevin Garnett - I'm More Stronger & Durable With All The Fundamentals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by landotter View Post
    'Duncan averaged 19.3 points, 11.9 rebounds, 3.3 assists, 2 blocks, and 0.6 steals per game playing against Garnett. Garnett averaged 19.8 points, 10.6 rebounds, 4.3 assists, 1.9 blocks, and 1.4 steals per game playing against Duncan.'

Okay, as someone who is ... ummm... "mature" enough to not only remember each of these guys is their prime but remember them being drafted, I am truly shocked that KG had more assists in their head to head match-ups. I would have lost money on that bet.

As for the analogy, I actually feel Spence is more physical like Garnett and Crawford is fundamentally near perfect like Duncan.
    Yeah but didnt the Spurs win most of the games?
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

Will all of you Spence STANs disappear after July 29th or will you take your medicine like men when the time comes? Don't pretend you were never on The Big Fish Bandwagon.
      I will be here, celebrating and handing out crow with all the fixings.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

I will be here, celebrating and handing out crow with all the fixings.
        You're gonna need a very tall glass of 2% milk to wash down all that crow you will need to eat. Don't choke on the bones!

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post

Yeah but didnt the Spurs win most of the games?
          Absolutely they did. Hard not to argue Duncan was on much better teams overall than Garnett, and if I had to take one in their prime I still would go Duncan. But the talent level between those two are fairly close, and KG being able to dish out assists in big games makes that a lot more debatable, getting much closer to the level of a toss up than I thought.

Comment

spence may not have been able to catch a football but he can box, maybe a few years ago he might have beat crawford, but i dont think so now, will be a close fight i would say though

Comment

Originally posted by Theshotyoudontsee View Post

Or, he could have said, no problems there, etc. But instead he chose to pre load an excuse. Obviously. I like Spence, but something is off. I can't tell if he is seeing this fight as his cash out for retirement, or if he will move up a class, but after the wreck, the big weight shifts between fights, etc, I could see him stopping soon.

Crawford looks like he is about to fight another five years and is making jokes.

Hell, if Bud wins easy, I myself might say Spence was damaged goods after the accident. Something is off about him concerning this fight.

Also, "drenching yourself in that ignorance" is a stupid insult.
              Preload an excuse? Lol, gtfoh!

His name is Errol "The Truth" Spence.

He is all about the truth and everything he says is facts, whether to his benefit or against him.

That's why we Errol Spence fans respect him!

You wanted him to lie to stroke your ego? To make you feel better?

Phuck outta here!

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post

Us people who watch boxing know when you cut weight, you don't use it as an excuse beforehand. You save it until after you get your a$$ handed to you.
                Us people who watched the interview know that he made it clear that he aint complaining about the weight and has a nutritionist who helps him make weight healthy.

So phuck outta here!

You phake ass bishes can't seperate between telling the truth and making an excuse because yawl aint real one, yawl fruity ass female tendencies beta males.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

Us people who watched the interview know that he made it clear that he aint complaining about the weight and has a nutritionist who helps him make weight healthy.

So phuck outta here!

You phake ass bishes can't seperate between telling the truth and making an excuse because yawl aint real one, yawl fruity ass female tendencies beta males.
                  Does your mommy know that you post on boxing forums and use swear words? Get a job, ma'am.

Comment

Working...
                  X