Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I'm Like Tim Duncan, Crawford Is Kevin Garnett - I'm More Stronger & Durable With All The Fundamentals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence: I'm Like Tim Duncan, Crawford Is Kevin Garnett - I'm More Stronger & Durable With All The Fundamentals

Errol Spence Jr. recently paid a visit to the Dallas Cowboys to watch his favorite football team up close. The Texas native Spence has headlined shows at AT&T Stadium, the palatial home arena of the Cowboys in Arlington, as well as The Ford Center at The Star in Frisco, the practice facility for the Cowboys, in four out of his last five fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tbf that's a good comparison of himself because he is like a tim Duncan he doesn't do anything flashy or mind blowing in the ring but it's all solid Fundamentals and it might be boring at times but its effective and duncan was like that playing ball hence why he was the big fundamental. A big strong player with a great basketball IQ. But Crawford is alot more dynamic then Spence and he has one of his advantages in the fight
    Last edited by Boxing2695; 06-20-2023, 09:00 AM.
    vaborikua2014 vaborikua2014 likes this.

Comment

Fundamentals beat flash and flair any day of the week. As, Errol said, "I'm going to break him.". MAN DOWN!!!
      Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Spence already complaining about making 147. That is some BS. He blows up between fights, drinks, etc.

The things that Spence is saying tell me that he is not very confident. Nothing wrong with some trash talk for fun, but whereas Crawford is making fish fry jokes and cool as a cucumber, Spence is going around giving reasons why he feels he will win. A confident guy doesn't do that, and a confident guy doesn't say "making the weight is really hard, but no excuses".

And saying that Bud is a great fighter. But hasn't fought anybody. That is an oxymoron. Spence's resume isn't exactly full of legends either.

Spence just really sounds unsure.

Comment

This guy is talking himself into being a meme. Hopefully Team Crawford tells the ref about Errols mouthpeice spitting he does to buy time when hes hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            This guy is talking himself into being a meme. Hopefully Team Crawford tells the ref about Errols mouthpeice spitting he does to buy time when hes hurt.
            That is a strong fundamental boxing skill. Lol.
            landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

I always disagree with the concenceus that Spence doesn't do anything spectacular because I think he's an amazing inside fighter. From shot selection to body positioning, Spence excels beyond the fundamentals of inside fighting.

Comment

Crawford is the more talented, craftier fighter, there is no doubt about that. Spence has physical strength and size advantage, and will try an bully him, like he did Ugas, but that ain't gonna work this time. Plus Crawford is a mean and vicious Motha****a.

Comment

Originally posted by Theshotyoudontsee View Post
                  Spence already complaining about making 147. That is some BS. He blows up between fights, drinks, etc.

The things that Spence is saying tell me that he is not very confident. Nothing wrong with some trash talk for fun, but whereas Crawford is making fish fry jokes and cool as a cucumber, Spence is going around giving reasons why he feels he will win. A confident guy doesn't do that, and a confident guy doesn't say "making the weight is really hard, but no excuses".

And saying that Bud is a great fighter. But hasn't fought anybody. That is an oxymoron. Spence's resume isn't exactly full of legends either.

Spence just really sounds unsure.
                  Us people who actually watched the interview know that he was asked about the weight and didn't bring it up out of nowhere.

But keep drenching yourself in that ignorance of yours

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

Us people who actually watched the interview know that he was asked about the weight and didn't bring it up out of nowhere.

But keep drenching yourself in that ignorance of yours
                    Or, he could have said, no problems there, etc. But instead he chose to pre load an excuse. Obviously. I like Spence, but something is off. I can't tell if he is seeing this fight as his cash out for retirement, or if he will move up a class, but after the wreck, the big weight shifts between fights, etc, I could see him stopping soon.

Crawford looks like he is about to fight another five years and is making jokes.

Hell, if Bud wins easy, I myself might say Spence was damaged goods after the accident. Something is off about him concerning this fight.

Also, "drenching yourself in that ignorance" is a stupid insult.
                    Last edited by Theshotyoudontsee; 06-20-2023, 12:26 PM.
                    AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X