Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Deontay Wilder to Join Saudi Arabia's Skill Challenge Promotions; Devin Haney on the Verge of Signing As Well

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Remember how great it was for boxing when Haymon came in with a billon dollars to blow?

and how about when Eddie Hearn sunk another cool billion into the sport?

How great was that! How many great fights did we get??

Oh yeah.... it was actually terrible for the sport.

If you pay a guy a million dollars to fight D+ and C- fighters... that's all he's going to fight. That's all anyone's gonna fight.

The UFC, women's boxing, and sub-130 lbs men's boxing are the places were you see everyone fight everyone. Why? Cause they're fighting in unifications for 400k, 600k. Very good money, but not enough that you can be a multi-millonaire if you duck all the good fighters in your division.

No good will come of this.
    With the bonesaw squad on call there'll be no more ducking in a Saudi ruled boxing world.

No fight. No arms.

See how the greedy duckers like them apples
    DClefthook DClefthook likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

I'd rather watch AJ vs Usyk III or Wilder vs Fury IV than watch Zhang struggle not to die on his feet from being out of shape or watch Hrogvic or Joyce lose to him.

Heavyweight is a wasteland and I think everybody outside Usyk, Fury, and Wilder straight up sucks. That includes Joshua and Ruiz, but at least I can remember a time when they didn't suck. Zhang, Hrgovic, DuBois, and Joyce would love to be has-beens but they're more like never-gonnas.
      I thought the klitschko era was bad but here we are

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Las Vegas will be fine. They don't need to worry about the Saudis. This is a flash in the pan. The PGA royally screwed up because the NYC 9/11 families are on their azz and this relationship is going to fail bigtime in the end.
        As they should be!

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

You mudda phucka if you dont tell us who this Nubian Princess is I'm going to find you and......ask you where this Nubian princess is!~ hahahahaha
          DulceMoon

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
            Welp. Money talks.
            What's your favourite Clash album? For me it's the debut but London Calling is a close second.

Comment

Working...
            X