Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Don King Would Love To Work With Hearn To Make Prograis-Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And money wise, King phucked every one of those fighters. It’s well documented.

King is an awful tripe hound & the worst thing he did was he rescued ***** from bankruptcy. If Don had stayed away we wouldn't have needed to cope with 'The Donald' ruining the whole known world.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post

I miss absolutely stacked top to bottom Don King cards .................
      I couldn't have agreed more. King would have at least five championship fights all stacked on the same card. Which is why he is the greatest promoter in the history of boxing.

Comment

Broner saying he is gonna make 140 reminds me of my wife saying she won't throw her size 12 dresses because she'll work hard & get into them. No you won't, darling, just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Big Bro?
          Lmaooooo.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

And money wise, King phucked every one of those fighters. It’s well documented.
            He didn't put a gun to anyone's head. They f#cked themselves. By signing those contracts

Hell, tyson blew 9 figures on his own. So did holyfield

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post

King has done more for boxing than most of the current promoters, besides Bob
              Really? Ask Terry Norris what King did for him. Or perhaps Mike Tyson. Better yet let’s ask Ali (never mind you can read about that one, he’s no longer with us). Perchance we can talk about King’s “United States Boxing Championships” read up on that little gem! Lest we forget Larry Holmes and his beef with the used car rag, two bit hustling felon.

I could go on and on and on. However, King is, was, has been and will continue to be a trash criminal

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Really? Ask Terry Norris what King did for him. Or perhaps Mike Tyson. Better yet let’s ask Ali (never mind you can read about that one, he’s no longer with us). Perchance we can talk about King’s “United States Boxing Championships” read up on that little gem! Lest we forget Larry Holmes and his beef with the used car rag, two bit hustling felon.

I could go on and on and on. However, King is, was, has been and will continue to be a trash criminal
                His power extends as far as the contract that the fighters willingly sign.

Is a dealership criminal because a customer signed for a vehicle with 12 percent APR?

Comment

Working...
                X