Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jason Quigley 'Very Confident' of Upsetting The Odds With Edgar Berlanga

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jason Quigley 'Very Confident' of Upsetting The Odds With Edgar Berlanga

Super middleweight contender Jason Quigley is a tremendous underdog in his upcoming fight against dangerous power puncher Edgar Berlanga. Their contest takes place on Saturday, June 24th, at The Theater in New York's Match Square Garden.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The only one who is going to get upset is Jason Quigley, when he gets stopped by Edgar Berlanga.
    Who is looking to make an impact statement in his first fight back after his suspension.

Comment

The start of the euro bum tour.

Comment

They have to match Edgar carefully. He's not as good as advertised. Expect more UK bums after he rolls this one.

Comment

Upset would be if Berlanga wins.

Comment

I hope that Berlanga loses so we can be done with him. I just don't like the guy , especially after that stupid bite incident. That bozo thought that it was cute...haha.

Comment

Wouldn't be a massive upset. I thought both Rolls and Angulo could've got the nod over Edgar. Quigley is about the same level of those guys, but younger. And though its been awhile, Jason was a great amateur. He had a significantly better amateur career than Berlanga, not that it means much but I expect the fight to be competitive like the two I listed. Edgars athleticism being the difference. Not to mention its last chance saloon for Quigley. I'm still a bit optimistic that Edgar will impress and maybe get a quick kayo. But based on his last 4...

Comment

Originally posted by willieb24 View Post
                The start of the euro bum tour.
                What does that make Berlanga then? He's a massive hype job who talks a lot of trash and claims he wants Canelo, Benavidez etc when he hasn't beaten anyone even close to that level. If Quigley is a euro bum Berlanga is an AmeriCAN. Some of you Yanks are such bias, hypocrites with a double standard it's astounding.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post

What does that make Berlanga then? He's a massive hype job who talks a lot of trash and claims he wants Canelo, Benavidez etc when he hasn't beaten anyone even close to that level. If Quigley is a euro bum Berlanga is an AmeriCAN. Some of you Yanks are such bias, hypocrites with a double standard it's astounding.
                  More like an AmeriCAN'T. Berlanga sucks. Very overrated. And I'm a Yank.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post

More like an AmeriCAN'T. Berlanga sucks. Very overrated. And I'm a Yank.
                    At least someone has half a brain on here. What I meant by AmeriCAN is if Quigley is a bum, Berlanga is a can.

Comment

Working...
                    X