No announcement yet.

The Canelo Hate is Wild!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Canelo Hate is Wild!

This man has given everything to the sport since he was 15. He fought all the champions they said he wouldn't fight: Lara, GGG, Bivol, etc. And still people think he's afraid or "ducking" Benavidez. I think at this point in their careers Benavidez has the edge in the fight, but I don't Canelo is scared of this guy. I don't believe that Canelo would blanketly ignore an offer if there wasn't something else going on in the background. All these forum warriors be acting like they know what's really going on behind the scenes. Watch Canelo sign a multi-fight deal, and Benavidez will be included. Also, this boy Bivol refused to fight Nelo at 175, so you can't say he's ducking him...

Originally posted by Keysandboxing View Post
    This man has given everything to the sport since he was 15. He fought all the champions they said he wouldn't fight: Lara, GGG, Bivol, etc. And still people think he's afraid or "ducking" Benavidez. I think at this point in their careers Benavidez has the edge in the fight, but I don't Canelo is scared of this guy. I don't believe that Canelo would blanketly ignore an offer if there wasn't something else going on in the background. All these forum warriors be acting like they know what's really going on behind the scenes. Watch Canelo sign a multi-fight deal, and Benavidez will be included. Also, this boy Bivol refused to fight Nelo at 175, so you can't say he's ducking him...
    It's been like that for a while the only other guy who had canelo level Hate was probably Floyd but he's been more appreciated lately.

Canelo can't win here if he wants a rematch he has to conceded to a whole new weight according to the ppl here. And canelo is the only guy who can recieve hate for not wanting to drain an opponent. Somehow the wierdos here managed to spin it saying "well if canelo doesn't want bivol to drain himself to 168 then canelo is ducking" hahaaaha seriously you can't make that ****t it's beyond ridiculous.

But hey when you're the biggest star in the sport and the biggest money maker that's how it goes sometimes.

Comment

list his best performances....

Comment

Some of them even suggested that 40 year old Golovkin and John Ryder weren't the toughest fights available to him. They are insane.

You know if he fights Charlo, they will come up with crazy excuses like 'he's moving up in weight and has been inactive for 2 years' and 'why didn't he fight Benavidez instead?'.
        Smash Smash Regge Regge like this.

Comment

What hate is he receiving exactly? People are calling out the fact he doesn't seem to want to fight Benavidez. That's not hate, it's just calling a spade a spade.

When Canelo was young he fought plenty of established guys (Mosley, Mayweather, Cotto) etc. He was younger, bigger and dangerous to all of them but they gave him a chance. He doesn't seem to be as generous at giving other worthy opponents a chance.

He delayed the fight against GGG until what should have been an epic trilogy culminated with a dud of a rubber match. And now he, seemingly, doesn't want to give what is his percieved best challenge at 168lbs a chance to fight for the undisputed crown.

Comment

"Leave Britney alone!!!" That's what you guys sound like.
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Keysandboxing View Post
              the fights you mentioned are fights he either lost or arguably lost. Lmao
              I think it comes with the territory, we can’t say the hate for him is completely baseless at all. They call him clenelo because he got caught with an illegal substance. That type of BS is bound to haunt you for the rest of your career. He also waited ages for the GGG fight which 95% of boxing watchers thought he lost or maybe more than that.

I rooted for GGG but I like Canelo, but he’s got a lot of issues and diva moves that’s why he’s being hated.
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingParadigm View Post
                What hate is he receiving exactly? People are calling out the fact he doesn't seem to want to fight Benavidez. That's not hate, it's just calling a spade a spade.

When Canelo was young he fought plenty of established guys (Mosley, Mayweather, Cotto) etc. He was younger, bigger and dangerous to all of them but they gave him a chance. He doesn't seem to be as generous at giving other worthy opponents a chance.

He delayed the fight against GGG until what should have been an epic trilogy culminated with a dud of a rubber match. And now he, seemingly, doesn't want to give what is his percieved best challenge at 168lbs a chance to fight for the undisputed crown.
                See that's the issue canelo has been hated on way before Benavidez was even a contender.

It's just flat out hate I remember when everyone including max Kellerman said " no way Canelo ever faced huge 6'3 undefeated Callum Smith" who was the boogeyman at 168 well before Benavidez then canelo whoops him and excuses poured in.

Same ****t different toilet with you clowns.

Comment

There are people that legit believe Tito Trinidad is better than Canelo lmfao
                  Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

See that's the issue canelo has been hated on way before Benavidez was even a contender.

It's just flat out hate I remember when everyone including max Kellerman said " no way Canelo ever faced huge 6'3 undefeated Callum Smith" who was the boogeyman at 168 well before Benavidez then canelo whoops him and excuses poured in.

Same ****t different toilet with you clowns.
                    quoting some hype clown like max kellerman? smith had a razor slim resume with 1 notable win over a good but not great fighter who was at the end of his career. he also had just lost to ryder in a very bad decision. people had written him off when canelo actually faced him.

Comment

Working...
                    X