Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire-Alexandro Santiago WBC Title Fight Set For July 15 In Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is everyone hating on Nonito and his wife? If he wanted to retire he would. Buncha ***ist haters. Everyone slept on him when he took the title from Oubaali and he defended that title against an undefeated fighter and took his 0 by 4th round KO.
    ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
      Ppl are sleeping on Santiago he was robbed against Russell kid can fight and Nonito being 40 it might not turn out his way.
      Not only that -- look at his draws, almost all on the road against undefeated fighters:

*in Puerto Rico twice
      *against an undefeated Nieves, who he just beat
      *and Ancajas

Donaire in DANGER!!
      Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

War nonito
        and I needs you to open up a pinoy restaurant in northern Cali

Comment

Originally posted by Unidentified View Post
          Donaire's wife is a sadist; she needs to let this man retire...
          She's actually a very cool woman. She's respectful and willingly talks to fans on boxing panels answering questions.

Comment

Until it is evident that the fighter can't compete, I will always savoir modern ATGs who still actively fight
            Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post

She's actually a very cool woman. She's respectful and willingly talks to fans on boxing panels answering questions.
              She also injured herself saving a kid from drowning while pregnant and won national Taekwondo championships in both college and the military. Seems like a badass to me.

Comment

Working...
              X