Collapse
No announcement yet.

Judges should get replaced by ai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ataNEAwh8VLUAMzbJF5QAIUXAMQRm2MMSuZDx1ZE1ZM.png?format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=317fcdd4b2f81cf47164dceaee0e1f24aa725033.jpg
    its already here and its learning, ai loves teo, its going to takeover at some point, watchout

Comment

That's like throwing the baby out with the bathwater. It's corrupt because we let it be. Keep going along with corrupt and bad decisions and saying "that's just boxing," "it was a close fight, it can't be a robbery," "the challenger needs to win seven clear rounds but the champion doesn't because to be the champ you have to beat the champ", "that scorecard was a disgrace but the right guy won" etc, and they'll keep fixing fights.

Add in the capacity for reviews of decisions and calls, and clear penalties for judges who are egregiously off, and make them actually use the rules, and a lot of this stuff starts to go away. 10-10 and 10-8 for dominant rounds should be more common, especially in close fights. Winning a closely contested round shouldn't count the same as battering a guy from pillar to post, and losing 2:58 of a round but getting a flash knockdown shouldn't be a 10-8 in favor of the guy who got the knockdown, unless it actually did damage.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

would this not solve that issue? I mean, if it works.
        I have my doubts...it could make it even easier to cheat.

Comment

Working...
        X