Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Expects to Return to Ring 'No Later Than September'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Expects to Return to Ring 'No Later Than September'

Deontay Wilder is closer to a fight date, even if his opponent is still way up in the air. The former heavyweight titlist from Tuscaloosa, Alabama, suggested in a recent interview that he will be back in the ring by August or September, and that he is currently narrowing down his potential opponents. Wilder delivered his remarks
    [Click Here To Read More]

Deontay spins as much bs as Fury. His legs will NEVER walk him into a cage with Francis Ngannou.
    Last edited by TheOneAboveAll; 06-12-2023, 09:30 AM.
    SUBZER0ED SUBZER0ED likes this.

Comment

Am I the only person who thinks he will be absolutely smashed by Joshua?

Comment

Originally posted by trippleupper View Post
        Yes..........

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

Yes..........
          HAHAHA!!

Comment

"It’s been a bit of a dilemma what path to take and what is available and what is not."

Translation: we're still looking for the right tomato can.

Comment

No, Wilder thinks it also.
              Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

It used to be 50/50 to me but I used to lean towards AJ for his superior boxing ability. Now that he's lost his killer instinct I lean towards Wilder. If it's anything like AJ's last few performances, it'll only be a matter of time before Wilder lands the right hand and it's goodnight. This fight is no foregone conclusion though, that's why so many want to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by 786 View Post

It used to be 50/50 to me but I used to lean towards AJ for his superior boxing ability. Now that he's lost his killer instinct I lean towards Wilder. If it's anything like AJ's last few performances, it'll only be a matter of time before Wilder lands the right hand and it's goodnight. This fight is no foregone conclusion though, that's why so many want to see it.
                  If josh really isnt as good as Fury, Josh might still be the 2nd best fighter wilder has fought. So it could be 50/50. If josh is better than fury, then Josh might beat Wilder easier than fury did.
                  Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

If josh really isnt as good as Fury, Josh might still be the 2nd best fighter wilder has fought. So it could be 50/50. If josh is better than fury, then Josh might beat Wilder easier than fury did.
                    No you're talkin

Comment

Working...
                    X