Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Munguia: It Took A lot of Effort To Achieve Win Over Derevyanchenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rudy View Post
    He is ready for Charlo or GGG
    Oscar said he’d like to see GGG get to 50 first.
    garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Jaime Munguia proved once again that he is one tough, and exciting fighter, but so did his opponent is Sergiy Derevyanchenko!
      Munguia's defense is nonexistent, he need's to find a better trainer to fix his flaws, if that's even possible at this stage of his career.
      That said I still look forward to Munguia's future battles in the ring, because his fights are full of excitement, and drama from start to finish.
      Last edited by Boricua181; 06-12-2023, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleTouchee View Post

Mungia vs Christian Embili should be next he's number 3 in the ring ****zine and number 1 in the WBC or David Morrell next who's the regular titleholder.
        That would be a great fight, as far as action, drama, and excitement are concerned.
        You can't ever count out Munguia, until the the final bell has been rung to signal the end of the fight.

Comment

Feed him to Morrel or Benavidez, dude seriously needs to stop fighting people with a foot in retirement
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Coqqos View Post
            Can't believe how a world level fighter like munguia can't keep his right hand in place when he jabs
            Maybe he's not a world level fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

Oscar said he’d like to see GGG get to 50 first.
              Yeah really. Isn't GGG basically retired? I mean he vacated his belt and hasn't been heard of since to my knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post

Yeah really. Isn't GGG basically retired? I mean he vacated his belt and hasn't been heard of since to my knowledge.
                I know, and yet we keep hearing these brave young lions calling him out. I'd like to see GGG officially retire and enjoy life, but I have little doubt that he will come back for at least one more fight and probably lose to a 3rd tier guy who wouldn't have made it 3 rounds with him 5 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by tkoboxingscene View Post
                  Feed him to Morrel or Benavidez, dude seriously needs to stop fighting people with a foot in retirement
                  No way that happens. GBP already had serious doubts about Mungo and their worst fears were affirmed this weekend. Munguia is going right back to slow-track management plan. Jaime's next step up fight will be against Jose Uzcategui.
                  tkoboxingscene tkoboxingscene likes this.

Comment

I was frigging excited when I watched this fight, Munguia made me a fan and I hope to see him in fights with Bektemir, Pacheco, Jermall, Berlanga, Ryder, and Saunders.

(Because I am aware that he might not beat the upper echelon at 168.)

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

No way that happens. GBP already had serious doubts about Mungo and their worst fears were affirmed this weekend. Munguia is going right back to slow-track management plan. Jaime's next step up fight will be against Jose Uzcategui.
                      I had no illusions about that happening, my good sir. Just wishful thinking on my end LOL... GBP is garbage, and mungo saw what happens when you fight someone who can beat you over there - you get a whole lot of I told you saw. I think you're spot on about his next opponent too - another 5-year leftover

Comment

Working...
                      X