Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Munguia: It Took A lot of Effort To Achieve Win Over Derevyanchenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Munguia: It Took A lot of Effort To Achieve Win Over Derevyanchenko

A 'fight of the year' candidate was witnessed on Saturday night as the Pride of Tijuana, and former world champion, Jaime Munguia (42-0, 33 KOs) secured a very close decision victory against tough as nails veteran Sergiy Derevyanchenko (14-5, 10 KOs) at Toyota Arena in Ontario, CA.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Munguia: It Took A lot of Effort To Achieve Win Over Derevyanchenko

​It took a coordinated effort by everyone at Goldenboy.

Comment

That knockdown sealed Chenko’s fate. Great effin’ fight. Pure war!

Comment

Mungia sucks! Hell I think even Jermall beats him ( I don’t rate him high either) but the kid at least makes entertaining fights

Comment

Can't believe how a world level fighter like munguia can't keep his right hand in place when he jabs

Comment

Instead of bashing the guys from last night, why can we be happy for the fight, effort they displayed? Eating hot Cheetos and drinking lol aide sitting on the couch is very easy to criticize behind a keyboard. Praise the game and don’t bashed these warriors! If it would be that easy we would all be doing it. Now can you hear me suuuucccckkkkkeeerrr!
            eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

He will get brutally KO'd soon if he's not matched carefully.

Comment

Its was a great fight. WAR

Comment

Mungia will fight Shane Mosley Jr I bet next. Is going to mention fighting top names then fight Mosley Jr.

Comment

Eric Morales sucks as a trainer, he should switch to Robert Garcia Mungia.
                    TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X